Requests & Ideas - page 328

mladen:
rayphua If by changes you mean if things git worse, yes, they got even worse with build 660

Does this mean that the way I need it to be coded cannot be coded with these builds?

rayphua:
Does this mean that the way I need it to be coded cannot be coded with these builds?

They are changing everything and they again messed up something with parameters passing when iCustom() is called (and that version must do it that way). Those errors were present when they started "upgrading" and some are back again. If they correct it, then it will be possible to make the code as it should be made

mladen:
They are changing everything and they again messed up something with parameters passing when iCustom() is called (and that version must do it that way). Those errors were present when they started "upgrading" and some are back again. If they correct it, then it will be possible to make the code as it should be made

Ok thanks for explaining. And you don't have any idea when that correction will be made?

rayphua:
Ok thanks for explaining. And you don't have any idea when that correction will be made?

rayphua

If I could, I would take a baseball bat and go there and then I think those errors would be corrected fast. But since I can, all I can do is wait till they decide that it is enough of a trading platform full of bugs (even basic bugs like parameters passing in some cases) and that it is time to do it seriosly

From the experience so far, the correct something, then it resurfaces, then they correct it again, then it resurfaces again ... I don't know when are they going to correct those things ... no rule. They do not seem to be too interested in having a correctly working mql

mladen:
rayphua

If I could, I would take a baseball bat and go there and then I think those errors would be corrected fast. But since I can, all I can do is wait till they decide that it is enough of a trading platform full of bugs (even basic bugs like parameters passing in some cases) and that it is time to do it seriosly

From the experience so far, the correct something, then it resurfaces, then they correct it again, then it resurfaces again ... I don't know when are they going to correct those things ... no rule. They do not seem to be too interested in having a correctly working mql

lol Mladen,

Not sure if you recall previously coding an indicator where I had similar requirements where I required multiple timeframes and parameters to be used together, wouldn't that method of coding work with this new request or would the previous indicator also not work now with the new mt build?

rayphua:
lol Mladen, Not sure if you recall previously coding an indicator where I had similar requirements where I required multiple timeframes and parameters to be used together, wouldn't that method of coding work with this new request or would the previous indicator also not work now with the new mt build?

rayphua

I am currently working with build 660 (I use the latest builds in order to be prepared to what is comming) and that build has those errors back and it is not possible to use that method that I have already applied in a less buggy builds normally in this newest build

Dear mladen,

if it doesn't exist already, would you please be so kind and make this RSI compatible with the new MT4 please ?

And, while working with this one, would you please add "your set" of different MA's to this RSI too, please ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Files:

derfel:
Dear mladen,

if it doesn't exist already, would you please be so kind and make this RSI compatible with the new MT4 please ?

And, while working with this one, would you please add "your set" of different MA's to this RSI too, please ?

thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

First this (the updated version) : rsima_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

derfel:
Dear mladen,

thanks in advance

derfel

And here is the version with the 20 types of averages that can be used for crosses : rsima_averages_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
And here is the version with the 20 types of averages that can be used for crosses : rsima_averages_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks very much,

derfel

Reason: