Requests & Ideas - page 329

derfel
derfel  

Dear mladen,

if it doesn't exist already, would you please be so kind and make this RSI compatible with the new MT4 please ?

And, while working with this one, would you please add "your set" of different MA's to this RSI too, please ?

thanks in advance

derfel

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Dear mladen,

if it doesn't exist already, would you please be so kind and make this RSI compatible with the new MT4 please ?

And, while working with this one, would you please add "your set" of different MA's to this RSI too, please ?

thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

First this (the updated version) : rsima_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Dear mladen,

thanks in advance

derfel

And here is the version with the 20 types of averages that can be used for crosses : rsima_averages_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

derfel
derfel  
mladen:
And here is the version with the 20 types of averages that can be used for crosses : rsima_averages_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks very much,

derfel

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Here you go : gann_highlow_activator_ea_1.02.mq4 Now it opens orders when the previous order was closed

Hi Mladen, I am having troubles with this EA when using it with a ECN broker and setting ECN=true. In one case it didn't place a SL (25 pips) but only a TP.

And it seems that there is something wrong with the signals when using it in strategy tester ?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I am having troubles with this EA when using it with a ECN broker and setting ECN=true. In one case it didn't place a SL (25 pips) but only a TP.

And it seems that there is something wrong with the signals when using it in strategy tester ?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

Gfuchs

This is a very quick visual test with ecn broker set to true. As you can see, take profit and stop loss are handled properly and it is working in back test OK too. This was taken n build 660.

Are all indicators at place? What was the setting for stop loss when it did not place it?

Files:
gann_1.gif 84 kb
Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs

This is a very quick visual test with ecn broker set to true. As you can see, take profit and stop loss are handled properly and it is working in back test OK too. This was taken n build 660.

Are all indicators at place? What was the setting for stop loss when it did not place it?

Hi Mladen, all indicators are in place. I was using it on De30 (Price: 9920,00) and I have set e.g. 600 TP and 2500 SL. (6 Pips and 25 pips) The last order it opened was a correct TP but no SL at all. 100 % sure that I had an SL set in the EA. Don't know whats wrong. I will do further testing.

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs

Concering strategy tester: When I don't set a TP and no SL and have the setting "Close onTrendChange = true" then it doesn't seem to work correctly ? Because it should close and open another order on trend change ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Concering strategy tester: When I don't set a TP and no SL and have the setting "Close onTrendChange = true" then it doesn't seem to work correctly ? Because it should close and open another order on trend change ?

Gfuchs

ECN broker set to true

Close on trend change set to true

Stop loss ad take profit set to 0

See the results : it is working as it should

Files:
gann_2.gif 105 kb
Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs

ECN broker set to true

Close on trend change set to true

Stop loss ad take profit set to 0

See the results : it is working as it should

Mladen, please don't punch me. I found the error. The lotsize was too big for the account

It was still set to 30 Lots for De30, which is nothing, but in strategy tester I was testing it on EurUsd

Forgive me please and sorry for wasting your time.