Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 228

fxbs:
when you guys done messing with that Alascan Pip Sniper - could you post it?

At your orders, boss

But does that mean that whoever writes something about an indicator or posts an indicator is responsible for that indicator?

Openes some funny questions and makes a lot of work for some of the reposters. Makes me think...

A little bit different MTF

Something I have been playing around

Files:
all1.gif  28 kb

And this

For All TTF signal combined you need this one too

TTFSignalCombined

Files:
all2.gif  30 kb

All Laguerre RSI

Files:

Changed the rest of "all" indicators so now you can enter random number of time frames, in random order. Added some options

spiritbreezer:
I forgot to add the pic

In this one you can choose as much time frames as you want (you can even double them if for some reason you want to) in any order that you want

Just eneter time frames you want as they are on periodicity bar separate them by ";" and work

Hello coders,

Can someone build an indicator which shows QQE from the current TF and also from two higher TF in one window

for example - if we are in 1H - display 1H QQE and at the corner shows 4H QQE and Daily QQE

venci:
Hello coders,

Can someone build an indicator which shows QQE from the current TF and also from two higher TF in one window

for example - if we are in 1H - display 1H QQE and at the corner shows 4H QQE and Daily QQE

- what it'sgoing to achieve?

you can put 3 ind in 3 separate windows or drugand drop 3 in one, with setting same scale in ind. properties (ind. max, min)

When I trade - I'm looking at Daily and then 4h QQE - and when they are pointing in the same direction - i trade into that direction only

when I put the same indicator in one window - it does't show corectly .. i don't know why - see on the picture - when look at the QQE on the 240 TF - it pointing UP - but when you look at the 1h TF and QQE with settings for 240 TF - it's already crossed ..

If someone can build an indic that shows the QQE like the last one picture - that would be great

Files:
1_2.jpg  68 kb
2.jpg  67 kb
3.jpg  52 kb

can any body modified DPO mq

hi all

would you please any body can modified the DPO indicator into MTF(MULTITIME )DPO

i could not find mtf dpo in search

thanks

Files:
dpo.rar  1 kb
Reason: