• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 337

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, do you know what is wrong with this EA?

When AutoTrading is deactivated this EA is flooding the experts tab :

xo_ea_nmc.mq4

2014.07.18 12:51:39.469 XO-ECN-EA EURUSD,H1: Ask: 1.7099 Bid: 1.7098 Ticket: -1 Stop: 1.7148 Profit: 1.7048

2014.07.18 12:51:39.199 XO-ECN-EA EURUSD,H1: Ask: 1.7099 Bid: 1.7098 Ticket: -1 Stop: 1.7148 Profit: 1.7048

2014.07.18 12:51:39.099 XO-ECN-EA EURUSD,H1: Ask: 1.7099 Bid: 1.7098 Ticket: -1 Stop: 1.7148 Profit: 1.7048

2014.07.18 12:51:38.869 XO-ECN-EA EURUSD,H1: Ask: 1.7099 Bid: 1.7098 Ticket: -1 Stop: 1.7148 Profit: 1.7048

It is trying to open an order but I do not know how it does it when AutoTrading deactivation should stop it from working. Anyway, try this one out (this one checks if trading is allowed or not on its own, does not rely on AutoTrading) : xo_ea_1.01_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ngoanhoang3:
And these indicator too

And finally one more averages envelopes 2 made new mql compatible : oma_envelopes_v2_nmc.mq4

The rest does not need updates

Solariz
Solariz  

Hi Mladen, when setting it to ECN=true, then I get these error messages in the Journal Tab of the Strategy Tester.

EURUSD,H1: OrderModify error 4108

EURUSD,H1: unknown ticket 1 for OrderModify function

EURUSD,H1: error occured :invalid ticket

EURUSD,H1: stop loss aplied

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, when setting it to ECN=true, then I get these error messages in the Journal Tab of the Strategy Tester.

EURUSD,H1: OrderModify error 4108

EURUSD,H1: unknown ticket 1 for OrderModify function

EURUSD,H1: error occured :invalid ticket

EURUSD,H1: stop loss aplied

Testing it for the last hour and have no idea what the hell is going with tester.

It is using, for example, ticket numbers from previous tests among other things (which is a HUGE tester error). It refuses to print my additional information in the tester journal so, since comment does not work either in visual back test, I do not have any means to check what the hell is going on. Checking it more, but I can not find any error in the code. Stop loss and take profit are applied. Why are these "errors" written there no idea so far

See the test - all is done as it should be done in cases when ecn broker parameter is set to true :

Files:
test.gif 88 kb
Hue Hoang
Hue Hoang  

Hi mladen, Can you reply to the private message that i sent you please

Coldsnap
Coldsnap  

Hello mladen, could You please update and add MTF functionality to this great indicator?

laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.01.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Testing it for the last hour and have no idea what the hell is going with tester.

It is using, for example, ticket numbers from previous tests among other things (which is a HUGE tester error). It refuses to print my additional information in the tester journal so, since comment does not work either in visual back test, I do not have any means to check what the hell is going on. Checking it more, but I can not find any error in the code. Stop loss and take profit are applied. Why are these "errors" written there no idea so far

See the test - all is done as it should be done in cases when ecn broker parameter is set to true :

Hi Mladen, thanks for your help. Yes, it is opening orders correctly. The errors appeared in the Strategy Tester only. Here and there things don't seem to work properly in this new MT4.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Coldsnap:
Hello mladen, could You please update and add MTF functionality to this great indicator?

laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.01.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Hello Coldsnap, added the mtf.

RWP
RWP  

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I've been searching for a LSMA Mtf (interpolated) indicator with alerts coded, preferably one that alerts with color changes, and when there is price crossing over indicator. Has there been one like this coded, if yes please kindly direct me to the post, otherwise would appreciate if anyone of you could code it, thank you very much and have a great trading day.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools, I've been searching for a LSMA Mtf (interpolated) indicator with alerts coded, preferably one that alerts with color changes, and when there is price crossing over indicator. Has there been one like this coded, if yes please kindly direct me to the post, otherwise would appreciate if anyone of you could code it, thank you very much and have a great trading day.

rayphua

LSMA == linear regression value. You have it in every "averages" version