CCI Woodie like - page 24

An example that shows that it does not "change the trend" as soon as an opposite side break happens (but it waits for 6 bars confirmation). There is one more example like that on the same picture

Files:
cci_example.gif  38 kb

Mr. mladen,

Thank you for the indicator! sorry I for my mistake, didn't notice until I put the lnx ver 3 & yours together. But one more thing, can i just have the option of showing LSMA only?

Files:
untitled-1.jpg  365 kb

ahmad.ariffin:
Mr. mladen, Thank you for the indicator! sorry I for my mistake, didn't notice until I put the lnx ver 3 & yours together. But one more thing, can i just have the option of showing LSMA only?

Here is a version that allows you to chose what will be display EMA, LSMA, both or none

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that allows you to chose what will be display EMA, LSMA, both or none

thank you so much! you've help a lot of people.. may god bless you with the best from HIS immeasurably treasure of wealth and health..

off topic

you know one thing, i've been trying to learn programming from years a go.. i mean around 2006 but until now I'm not able to conquer at least one programming.. c++, php, java, .NET etc.. urgh.. any tips for me? so that I can help others in future..

ahmad.ariffin:
thank you so much! you've help a lot of people.. may god bless you with the best from HIS immeasurably treasure of wealth and health..

off topic

you know one thing, i've been trying to learn programming from years a go.. i mean around 2006 but until now I'm not able to conquer at least one programming.. c++, php, java, .NET etc.. urgh.. any tips for me? so that I can help others in future..

I started quite a few years ago and by now I do not even know how many coding languages I "talk" (rough counting would be about 10) so, quite frankly came to a phase that don't even remember what helped me the most at the beginning (except of being as stubborn as an jackass - that helped me in a lot of situations when I already did not have the will to continue but the stubbornness in me made me continue)

Maybe the best place to start is mql

The thing is that mql resembles to C/C++ and you have a wast base of sources that you can use to learn from. And, what is maybe even more important, if you make indicator, you can see the result immediately (unlike some bigger projects when you can spend months or years before you can tell that they are finished). That, that you can see the result immediately, can help you very much

Hi Linuxser,

I noticed that there are some bar in "gold" bar will appear on the CCI , can I know what is that mean. By the way , can you alert an alarm when gold color bar showed up, show the percentage too.

Thanks a million

SPL:
Hi Linuxser,

I noticed that there are some bar in "gold" bar will appear on the CCI , can I know what is that mean. By the way , can you alert an alarm when gold color bar showed up, show the percentage too.

Thanks a million

Hello SPL,

If you don't mind show us which indicator you are referring to and maybe one of us can do it for you.

SPL:
Hi Linuxser,

Thanks a million

In a woodie like CCI indicators yellow bar is the last bar before the trend will be valid. It has to have 5 bars of no trend and then a yellow bar is indicating a possible that there is trend when the yellow bar closes

mladen:

Hi mladen,

This the Good News got Woodie's update.

Frankly... I can't see clearly between EMA line and LSMA line.

It would be Better if you modify with 'Dotand Line'with separate settings and have the option choice, please.

Tsar:
Hi mladen,

This the Good News got Woodie's update.

Frankly... I can't see clearly between EMA line and LSMA line.

It would be Better if you modify with 'Dotand Line'with separate settings and have the option choice, please.

Tsar

Did you try making the LsmaEmaLevel greater?

Reason: