Requests & Ideas - page 339

kiko12:
Mladen, could you update the following indis:thanks Kiko

Kiko

here is the Goertzel browser first : goertzel_browser_5.53_nmc.mq4

Files:

kiko12:

next, the complex pairs on jurik : complex_pairs_on_jurik_mtfarrowsalerts_nmc.mq4

kiko12:

And finally, rsi with rsi alerts : rsi_with_rsi_-_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

many thanks Mladen.

Kiko

Mladen, one more update please.

Kiko

kiko12:
Mladen, one more update please. Kiko

Kiko

Here you go : double_dynamic_zone_complex_on_jurik_nmc.mq4

HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for the Averages RSI Summed Histo - unlimited v. 1;02 on POST 3063.

1. Please can you confirm the specific MOVING AVERAGES you have personally confirmed to give reliable signals in FOREX.

Some traders DO NOT use volume based indicators for forex signals.

i am asking so i will know which of the 20 different averages i can SAFELY USE FOR RELIABLE Signals from the Averages RSI indicator.

2. This unlimited version was supposed to allow us use so many settings of the averages RSI in a single window. however it seems to go blank when the different settings exceed 19 different combinations. it will be great if you could ingeniously adjust it to accomodate many more settings in just one window.

MANY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRICELESS SERVICES. THANKS.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for the Averages RSI Summed Histo - unlimited v. 1;02 on POST 3063.

1. Please can you confirm the specific MOVING AVERAGES you have personally confirmed to give reliable signals in FOREX.

Some traders DO NOT use volume based indicators for forex signals.

i am asking so i will know which of the 20 different averages i can SAFELY USE FOR RELIABLE Signals from the Averages RSI indicator.

2. This unlimited version was supposed to allow us use so many settings of the averages RSI in a single window. however it seems to go blank when the different settings exceed 19 different combinations. it will be great if you could ingeniously adjust it to accomodate many more settings in just one window.

MANY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRICELESS SERVICES. THANKS.

1. Sorry, but I do not understand the first part of question entirely. Those averages are all cirrectly calculated, and signals on slope are as reliable as any system based on some average type slope change system can be

2. There is no limitation within the code. There is a limitation that there are 20 types of averages, so if you change only the types of averages, you can not get more than 20 types of averages. Other than that, any number of parameter groups (in any allowed combination) can be used

HELLO MLADEN,

THANK YOU for your prompt response.

However on my 2nd question, can you please place 30 ( OR MORE ) different settings of the averages rsi on the same window and see the result.

if it is okay then kindly post the visual here to confirm.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

THANK YOU for your prompt response.

However on my 2nd question, can you please place 30 ( OR MORE ) different settings of the averages rsi on the same window and see the result.

if it is okay then kindly post the visual here to confirm.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

That is not a problem of the indicator

That is a problem of metatrader. It has limited length of a string parameter and when you enter more characters that the maximum characters allowed for a string, metatrader uses that string as if it is an empty string.

Reason: