Requests & Ideas - page 341

patona:
Hello mladen,

coming back again.

At first thanks for the other indicator from post no.:3402.

Unfortunately is that not the solution for me.

It`s possible to add arrows or vertical lines if cross in the following indicator.

The reason is: I am working with more than one indicator on my display and now it is a little bit confusing with signals. I can set the coulors of the two values none and work only with the signals of the arrows or vertical lines.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thanks for your effort

Patona

Patona

What if I change the color of the main value when the signal line is crossed? It is cleaner and easier to follow (without causing lines that are covering the whole chart)?

Hello mladen,

that was a very good solution for me.

Patona

patona:
Hello mladen,

coming back again.

At first thanks for the other indicator from post no.:3402.

Unfortunately is that not the solution for me.

It`s possible to add arrows or vertical lines if cross in the following indicator.

The reason is: I am working with more than one indicator on my display and now it is a little bit confusing with signals. I can set the coulors of the two values none and work only with the signals of the arrows or vertical lines.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thanks for your effort

Patona

Patona

Since you posted the channel version, here is a single line version that changes color and alerts on a trend change : hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4

Let me know if that is a convenient form

Hello mladen,

that`s the one I can used.

Thank`s a lot.

Patona

Hi, mladen, can you show me how to cancel advance elite subcription. I could not find cancel option in my profile. Thank you

ngoanhoang3:
Hi, mladen, can you show me how to cancel advance elite subcription. I could not find cancel option in my profile. Thank you

ngoanhoang3

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hi, can someone please help me to make these two compatible ?

I tried to do it myself but there are parts of the code where I am not sure about.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone please help me to make these two compatible ?

I tried to do it myself but there are parts of the code where I am not sure about.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

How compatible?

mladen:
How compatible?

Hi, it was a VQ EA before. So that this EA works with the Gann Hilo Histo 3 instead.

Gfuchs:
Hi, it was a VQ EA before. So that this EA works with the Gann Hilo Histo 3 instead.

Sorry, can it be done or are there problems ?

Reason: