Requests & Ideas - page 146

Dmi bulls and bears seperated

HELLO MLADEN, Kindly help put these two additional features on the two indicators. On the DMI BULLS STRENGTH, the histogram bar should only show GREEN when the bar is ABOVE the selected level,and when its BELOW the level it will show GOLD. The same would apply to DMI BEARS STRENGTH, RED when ABOVE the level and GOLD when below the level. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Wilders DI+ and DI- histogram ...

Use this one

It is showing either DI+ or DI- depending on the ShowWhat parameter. ShowWhat parameter 0 shows DI+ and any other value shows DI- values relative t the level of your choice. Here is how they look compared to the regular Wilders DMI : upper is when it shows DI+ and lower is when it shows DI-

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Kindly help put these two additional features on the two indicators. On the DMI BULLS STRENGTH, the histogram bar should only show GREEN when the bar is ABOVE the selected level,and when its BELOW the level it will show GOLD. The same would apply to DMI BEARS STRENGTH, RED when ABOVE the level and GOLD when below the level. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Dmi histo

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU very much,its perfectly done

Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum ...

Maxwell10

Here is a dynamic zone polychromatic indicator for now. While making it thought that it might be a good idea to add some smoothing to it to prevent too much false alarms around the "zero line" (and in general too). So added the smoothing and I think that coupled with dynamic zones it is getting some additional value

Just as a comparison : upper is very mildly smoothed polychromatic momentum and lower is the same thing but without smoothing (just set the SmoothLength to 0 and you will get the "raw" value)

Maxwell10:
Hello mladen,mr.tools I was playing around with this polychromatic indy,and was just wondering if anything more can be done with it whether it be, dz,pa,cfb or perhaps all three ,please if it's possible this thing deserves it! P.s job well done on the multiple dtosc!!

Dear Mladen

Kindly is it possible to have a coloured version of the polychromatic indicator !!

Thanks in advance my dear.

Regards,

Khalidxd

Dynamica zones polychromatic momentum 2 ...

Khalidxd

Here you go I hope I got right what kind of coloring you were referring to

khaliddxd:
Kindly is it possible to have a coloured version of the polychromatic indicator !!

Thanks in advance my dear.

Regards,

Khalidxd

Dear Mladen

Exactly Mr. Genius

Appreciate your work as usual

Kind regard,

Khalidxd

Yup

I just got in and got a chance to check out the new toy,yes it's as marvelous as I thought it would be! thanks

Dear Mladen/Mr Tools,

As we know buying and selling currencies based on the direction they are moving is one of the most profitable ways of making money especially over the longer term. Is it then possible to design an indicator which would recognise the degree of the slope and colour it according to whether the currencies have risen or fallen or stayed in ranging periods? No matter how far and how long they have moved, thus to avoid staying overbought or oversold so typical for oscillators. Such an indicator should also have a multi timeframe functionality and can be used for manual trading. I would appreciate your work on that.

Slope available in buffer

mladen:

Question about 'past regression deviated - main with slope line'...

If I understand it correctly, one could calculate the slope by querying the slBuffer buffer at the [0] bar and the [LR.length] bar (as in, IndicatorSlope = (slbuffer[0]-slbuffer[LR.length-1])/LR.length-1)?

If so, would you recommend this calculation or an added buffer for use in automation?

If the buffer, would you please add a buffer to your 'past regression deviated - main with slope line' that makes the actual slope of the line available in a buffer? I think there is one left. If not, we could get by with only one pair of buffers for the SD. Or, maybe you feel it better reworked in the work[][] format.

Thanks a bunch.

Reason: