Requests & Ideas - page 148

petros244
petros244  

Impending Gold and Silver breakout

Hi guys.

Gold and Silver has formed the same and very interesting patterns on the weekly and monthly charts.

there will be a big move coming unless the patterns are busted....any clues to direction of breakout ...

Files:
gold.gif 21 kb
gold2.gif 19 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I am not trading those, but what I do know is that Soros is buying gold

Here is the quote from an article (with a link to the original article at the bottom of the quote) :

Legendary financier George Soros returned to buying gold in late 2011 after selling it earlier, and is due to reap the benefits later this year when Fed policies will likely weaken the dollar and send the precious metal climbing, Emerging Money reports.

In the first quarter of 2011, Soros Fund Management sold almost all its shares in the SPDR Gold Trust and the iShares Gold Trust exchange-traded funds, Bloomberg reports, citing SEC data.

Gold later fell in 2011 as the dollar resumed its safe-haven status on sentiment that the U.S. economy was set to improve and somewhat decouple itself from Europe's woes. So, if that can be a recommendation ...
petros244:
Hi guys.

Gold and Silver has formed the same and very interesting patterns on the weekly and monthly charts.

there will be a big move coming unless the patterns are busted....any clues to direction of breakout ...
petros244
petros244  

gold/silver flag

info much appreciated,mladen

poohguo
poohguo  

History Pivot Level

Hi Mladen,

The attached pivot indicator shows history pivot levels and is very useful for manually backtest pivot based trading strategies. However, it's for classical pivots. Could you please create something similar for fibbo pivots ?

Thanks,

pooh

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

pooh123

Did you try out this pivots indicator : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/77/pivots.mq4

If you set the ShowFibosto true it will show fibos. Let me know if that one is what you are looking for

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

The attached pivot indicator shows history pivot levels and is very useful for manually backtest pivot based trading strategies. However, it's for classical pivots. Could you please create something similar for fibbo pivots ?

Thanks,

pooh
poohguo
poohguo  
mladen:
pooh123

Did you try out this pivots indicator : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/77/pivots.mq4

If you set the ShowFibosto true it will show fibos. Let me know if that one is what you are looking for

Hi Mladen,

Yes, it is exactly what I'm looking for. It works great. Thanks.

pooh

winner246
winner246  

Atr slope histogram

HELLO MLADEN, i would appreciate if you can help create an ATR SLOPE in HISTOGRAM design. it should come in the usual 3 colors, GREEN for POSITIVE, RED for NEGATIVE ,and GOLD when current bar value is same as preceding bar. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT WORK.

brax64
brax64  

Hi winner,

here you go

Regards

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, i would appreciate if you can help create an ATR SLOPE in HISTOGRAM design. it should come in the usual 3 colors, GREEN for POSITIVE, RED for NEGATIVE ,and GOLD when current bar value is same as preceding bar. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT WORK.
Files:
winner246
winner246  

Atr slope histogram

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRAX64, its exactly what i wanted.

yigal
yigal  

Need some help pls

Hello everyone!

Could you take a look at the attached screenshots and the indicator attached. The thing is that at some occasions the indicator crosses the zeroline and plots an arrow which after refreshing the chart is gone. That happens not so often but pls clarify whether this is the way it should be or it's a bug. If a bug pls fix it.

TIA

traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows-1.mq4