Requests & Ideas - page 148

History Pivot Level

Hi Mladen,

The attached pivot indicator shows history pivot levels and is very useful for manually backtest pivot based trading strategies. However, it's for classical pivots. Could you please create something similar for fibbo pivots ?

Thanks,

pooh

Files:

pooh123

Did you try out this pivots indicator : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/77/pivots.mq4

If you set the ShowFibosto true it will show fibos. Let me know if that one is what you are looking for

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

The attached pivot indicator shows history pivot levels and is very useful for manually backtest pivot based trading strategies. However, it's for classical pivots. Could you please create something similar for fibbo pivots ?

Thanks,

pooh

mladen:
pooh123

Did you try out this pivots indicator : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/77/pivots.mq4

If you set the ShowFibosto true it will show fibos. Let me know if that one is what you are looking for

Hi Mladen,

Yes, it is exactly what I'm looking for. It works great. Thanks.

pooh

Atr slope histogram

HELLO MLADEN, i would appreciate if you can help create an ATR SLOPE in HISTOGRAM design. it should come in the usual 3 colors, GREEN for POSITIVE, RED for NEGATIVE ,and GOLD when current bar value is same as preceding bar. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Hi winner,

here you go

Regards

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, i would appreciate if you can help create an ATR SLOPE in HISTOGRAM design. it should come in the usual 3 colors, GREEN for POSITIVE, RED for NEGATIVE ,and GOLD when current bar value is same as preceding bar. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT WORK.
Files:

Atr slope histogram

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRAX64, its exactly what i wanted.

Need some help pls

Hello everyone!

Could you take a look at the attached screenshots and the indicator attached. The thing is that at some occasions the indicator crosses the zeroline and plots an arrow which after refreshing the chart is gone. That happens not so often but pls clarify whether this is the way it should be or it's a bug. If a bug pls fix it.

TIA

traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows-1.mq4

yigal:
Hello everyone!

Could you take a look at the attached screenshots and the indicator attached. The thing is that at some occasions the indicator crosses the zeroline and plots an arrow which after refreshing the chart is gone. That happens not so often but pls clarify whether this is the way it should be or it's a bug. If a bug pls fix it.

TIA

traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows-1.mq4

Hi Yigal,

Everything looks good, in case your not familiar would suggest you do a search around the forum for either SSA or Triangular Moving Average Centered. What is going on is especially in lower time frame actually all time frames, just more pronounced in lower, is these indicators are recalculating their positions, which means a lot of times what your seeing now very possibly will change.

mladen:
pooh123

Hi Mladen,

The Pivots indicator works great with an online chart. However, I found that with an offline platform it doesn't show anything. Is it possible to make it display on offline chart ?

Thanks

pooh

pooh

Since offline charts are not standardized at all (seen a lot of different ways people wrote code for offline charts), some questions :
- in your offline chart, what is the name of the symbol (is "EURUSD" for example changed to something+"EURUSD" or anything similar

- pivot points are time bound. How is time treated in your offline charts?

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

The Pivots indicator works great with an online chart. However, I found that with an offline platform it doesn't show anything. Is it possible to make it display on offline chart ?

Thanks

pooh
Reason: