Multi pair indicators - page 25

Cluster indicator based on OBV

Hi mladen. Do you know if there is a cluster indi similar to CC or CCFp but based in OBV? can be coded?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, no, there is not.

Also, the question is what would be a "smart" OBV to use (since metatrader lacks real volumes I think that in a lot of cases the results when using multiple symbols would not be "logical").

dentiok:
Hi mladen. Do you know if there is a cluster indi similar to CC or CCFp but based in OBV? can be coded? Thanks in advance.

altoronto:
Since I am great fan of CCI same thing done with CCI, all credits goes to Mladen.

Mladen, can you spice it up a bit and add your famous iSmooth func. in it?

Thank you in advance.

Multi Idx Indie based MA Lines... Complete with .tpl

Sadly, I didn't have .mq4 file

Thank you! This kind of multi pair indicators is really helpful to me in review the market.

Its display on chart looks very much like indicators made by senior Mladen. Searching thread and forum but can't find similar in mq4.

mladen:
Something I have been working some time ago.

Multi pair MACD

Multi pair CoeffOfLine

Dou you have a multi timeframe and currency pairs that can be put in chart window? I want that type indicator?

Hi mladen and all member here, i have search the adx multi simbol here but i can`t find that, i just find multi wilder DMI, but that not show the +D and -D.......can someone make multi simbol ADX with +D and -D....Thank you.....

munif

The one from this link multi symbols wilders dmi.mq4 is showing multi symbols ADX (Wilders DMI is a correct ADX not the one that is used in metatrader) and if you are looking for multi pair Wilders' DMI with DI+ and DI- lines it is at this link multi pair wilders dmi.ex4

munif:
Hi mladen and all member here, i have search the adx multi simbol here but i can`t find that, i just find multi wilder DMI, but that not show the +D and -D.......can someone make multi simbol ADX with +D and -D....Thank you.....

mladen:
munif The one from this link multi symbols wilders dmi.mq4 is showing multi symbols ADX (Wilders DMI is a correct ADX not the one that is used in metatrader) and if you are looking for multi pair Wilders' DMI with DI+ and DI- lines it is at this link multi pair wilders dmi.ex4

Thanks mladen for your fast answer... Why i need + and - D, coz i am trying new system with this indi, and that look profitable fo me. i use period 5 on adx and adding more level to see the reversal, and i use M5 for trading. it is very good for me. actually i find the .mq4 file, coz it make me tired with .ex4 file to change the indi setting every i open new chart. but thanks for your help mladen.......

mladen:
Then it would be something like this :
Have a nice weekend

Mladen

Is it possible for you to code multi symbols ATR indicator?Thanks.

Reason: