• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 141

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

:):)

Max. this should be a "total repainter" version but you will have to wait till Monday to really check it. In back test it does what you asked for but I really am not 100% sure for this one (here is what it did in visual back test, as an example :

Maxwell10:
yes mladen it's me again badgering you about this same indy I asked about some time ago you see,the thing is about this is, I just won't give up on this indy because it's personllay one of my favorites of alltime and it is so totally cool to use,also I came across in time a couple more indy's I think go perfect with it,but I do remember what you told me,about you not being able to do anything more for it because the dang thing is trying to cherry pick bloody tops and bottoms! so instead of doing any tidy or sprucing up,please just make the thing stay like your ttm scalper,you see like semaphor this thing likes disappearing when it's wrong,like I and we ALL didn't see it in the first place,(this indy and semaphor is stupid for that) So please all I want done is for when a signal is shown that it stays whether price blows right by it or not I will like for all signals to stay generated that's all,if it can be done I will be very grateful thanks,Max
Files:
Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

You got it

That's it,right there,mladen,that's all i needed done with this,I can't wait to see what it does,thanks for your effort it is much appreciated!.Max

P.S This thing is a major repainter but now we are able to catch it red handed without it disappearing on us! and if read correctly price will do wonders sometimes when this signal is shown along with other specific indy's that I do have in mind and have been playing with but with your job well done,here's to monday! once again thank you mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

winner246

That way you do not know what is the trend most of the time. Slopes of DI+ and DI- alone can not be used for trend in ADX (neither can the slope of ADX be used fr that, it could only be used to indicate that the trend is strengthening or weakening) . So my question is, how exactly would we know how ro use those values?

winner246:
HELLO, Please can anyone help to create a SLOPE HISTOGRAM version of the wilders dmi/adx . The indicator should SHOW the slope of ONLY ONE of either DMI+,or DMI-,or ADX at a time. To achieve this the INPUT should have TRUE or FALSE against DMI+, DMI-, and ADX, so we can choose the slope of either of the three we want to see. it should have 2 colors,when any of them slopes UPWARD it shows GREEN,and when any of them slopes DOWNWARD it shows RED. THANKS.
winner246
winner246  

Wilders dmi/adx slope

HELLO MLADEN, The SLOPE is used to detect and confirm increased momentum and this is very useful at the ENTRY-POINT although it must always be used along with other conditions e.g trend etc. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

papero22
papero22  

Rsquared

IT' S POSSIBLE HAVE THIS TEMPLATE, I TRY WITH SOME INDICATOR, THE RESULT IT'S DIFFERENT, AND Z8 VALLEY FOR MT4 DOES'MT EXIST. ON THIS PHOTOS THERE ARE: r-SQUARED INDICATOR (SETTING???)GS-TFS FOR TO LOOCK FOR swing important, Z8v (valley) AND Z8p (peak) Time series forecast INDICATOR AND linear regression slope.IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE A SISTEM WITH THIS INDICATOR FOR METATRADER 4??????

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Wilders dmi slope histogram

HELLO MLADEN, Please ensure there is provision for LEVEL on the INPUT,and also a 3rd color(GOLD) for NEUTRAL on this new indicator. This way the POSITIVE SLOPE SIGNAL would now be based on 2 conditions,i.e, if either DMI+, OR DMI-, OR ADX ,(whichever is selected) is (1) ABOVE LEVEL .......,AND(2) THERE IS A POSITIVE SLOPE, the indicator will show GREEN. On the other hand a NEGATIVE SLOPE SIGNAL can only appear if DMI+, DMI-, OR ADX, is (1) ABOVE LEVEL.............,AND(2) THERE IS A NEGATIVE SLOPE,the indicator shows RED. HOWEVER if the indicator is BELOW the SELECTED LEVEL, OR THERE IS NO SLOPE between the previous and present bar close the indicator will show NEUTRAL(GOLD). Finally, kindly make the use of the indicators LEVEL, and the use of the NEUTRAL COLOR OPTIONAL by adding TRUE/FALSE against each of them. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Wilder's DMI slopes ...

winner246

What you are asking in this post is impossible to combine with slopes and with all the features you are asking for (not enough drawing buffers). To have that you have to simply use the regular Wilder's DMI.

Anyway, this is the Wilders DMI that shows slopes for DI+,Di-,ADX and ADXR as per your original request. Labels are added to any of the slope showing rows so it is visible which row is showing a slope for which value

regards

Mladen

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Please ensure there is provision for LEVEL on the INPUT,and also a 3rd color(GOLD) for NEUTRAL on this new indicator. This way the POSITIVE SLOPE SIGNAL would now be based on 2 conditions,i.e, if either DMI+, OR DMI-, OR ADX ,(whichever is selected) is (1) ABOVE LEVEL .......,AND(2) THERE IS A POSITIVE SLOPE, the indicator will show GREEN. On the other hand a NEGATIVE SLOPE SIGNAL can only appear if DMI+, DMI-, OR ADX, is (1) ABOVE LEVEL.............,AND(2) THERE IS A NEGATIVE SLOPE,the indicator shows RED. HOWEVER if the indicator is BELOW the SELECTED LEVEL, OR THERE IS NO SLOPE between the previous and present bar close the indicator will show NEUTRAL(GOLD). Finally, kindly make the use of the indicators LEVEL, and the use of the NEUTRAL COLOR OPTIONAL by adding TRUE/FALSE against each of them. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.
winner246
winner246  

Wilders dmi slopes

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you skilled services,its highly appreciated.

kwabek
kwabek  

DPWMA & JMA Divergence

I am looking for this indicator dpwma & jma diverge. It was discussed under adaptive look back section but I cannot find it in the forum. I have attached a picture which shows the indicator with the dpwma & jma oscillator.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dbarkah:
I am looking for this indicator dpwma & jma diverge. It was discussed under adaptive look back section but I cannot find it in the forum. I have attached a picture which shows the indicator with the dpwma & jma oscillator.

Hi Dbarkah,

Couldn't find it in the forum either, but have this version.