Requests & Ideas - page 141

Wilders dmi/adx slope

HELLO MLADEN, The SLOPE is used to detect and confirm increased momentum and this is very useful at the ENTRY-POINT although it must always be used along with other conditions e.g trend etc. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Rsquared

IT' S POSSIBLE HAVE THIS TEMPLATE, I TRY WITH SOME INDICATOR, THE RESULT IT'S DIFFERENT, AND Z8 VALLEY FOR MT4 DOES'MT EXIST. ON THIS PHOTOS THERE ARE: r-SQUARED INDICATOR (SETTING???)GS-TFS FOR TO LOOCK FOR swing important, Z8v (valley) AND Z8p (peak) Time series forecast INDICATOR AND linear regression slope.IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE A SISTEM WITH THIS INDICATOR FOR METATRADER 4??????

Files:

Wilders dmi slope histogram

HELLO MLADEN, Please ensure there is provision for LEVEL on the INPUT,and also a 3rd color(GOLD) for NEUTRAL on this new indicator. This way the POSITIVE SLOPE SIGNAL would now be based on 2 conditions,i.e, if either DMI+, OR DMI-, OR ADX ,(whichever is selected) is (1) ABOVE LEVEL .......,AND(2) THERE IS A POSITIVE SLOPE, the indicator will show GREEN. On the other hand a NEGATIVE SLOPE SIGNAL can only appear if DMI+, DMI-, OR ADX, is (1) ABOVE LEVEL.............,AND(2) THERE IS A NEGATIVE SLOPE,the indicator shows RED. HOWEVER if the indicator is BELOW the SELECTED LEVEL, OR THERE IS NO SLOPE between the previous and present bar close the indicator will show NEUTRAL(GOLD). Finally, kindly make the use of the indicators LEVEL, and the use of the NEUTRAL COLOR OPTIONAL by adding TRUE/FALSE against each of them. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Wilder's DMI slopes ...

winner246

What you are asking in this post is impossible to combine with slopes and with all the features you are asking for (not enough drawing buffers). To have that you have to simply use the regular Wilder's DMI.

Anyway, this is the Wilders DMI that shows slopes for DI+,Di-,ADX and ADXR as per your original request. Labels are added to any of the slope showing rows so it is visible which row is showing a slope for which value

regards

Mladen

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Please ensure there is provision for LEVEL on the INPUT,and also a 3rd color(GOLD) for NEUTRAL on this new indicator. This way the POSITIVE SLOPE SIGNAL would now be based on 2 conditions,i.e, if either DMI+, OR DMI-, OR ADX ,(whichever is selected) is (1) ABOVE LEVEL .......,AND(2) THERE IS A POSITIVE SLOPE, the indicator will show GREEN. On the other hand a NEGATIVE SLOPE SIGNAL can only appear if DMI+, DMI-, OR ADX, is (1) ABOVE LEVEL.............,AND(2) THERE IS A NEGATIVE SLOPE,the indicator shows RED. HOWEVER if the indicator is BELOW the SELECTED LEVEL, OR THERE IS NO SLOPE between the previous and present bar close the indicator will show NEUTRAL(GOLD). Finally, kindly make the use of the indicators LEVEL, and the use of the NEUTRAL COLOR OPTIONAL by adding TRUE/FALSE against each of them. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Wilders dmi slopes

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for you skilled services,its highly appreciated.

DPWMA & JMA Divergence

I am looking for this indicator dpwma & jma diverge. It was discussed under adaptive look back section but I cannot find it in the forum. I have attached a picture which shows the indicator with the dpwma & jma oscillator.

Files:

dbarkah:
I am looking for this indicator dpwma & jma diverge. It was discussed under adaptive look back section but I cannot find it in the forum. I have attached a picture which shows the indicator with the dpwma & jma oscillator.

Hi Dbarkah,

Couldn't find it in the forum either, but have this version.

best areas to catch a big and fast move

Hello,

I was using the Tma color line v1.4 and my charts looked this good in hindsight.

however i was able to note something interesting......that everytime the price moved aganist the bands when they are pointing up /down the bands won and price would crash or rise very fast.

the problem is that the Tma are repainting lot.

My request is ....does anyone know of a indicator that will point to one direction (as in the case above) even when the price is doing the opposite and it does not repaint.

Rsi with rsi upgraded ...

The first version of this indicator was posted originally at this thread (this and the next post for some more description : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page80 ). What is changed in this one is that alerts are alerting exactly when the arrows on screen happen (it was not like that before) and multi time framing is added to it now.

Kalman agjw histogram

HELLO MLADEN, It would be nice if you could make a HISTOGRAM VERSION of this indicator. It should consist of double Kalman AGJW Centre lines and PRICE. When PRICE is ABOVE the centre lines of Kalman AGJW 24 AND 41,the indicator will show GREEN. When PRICE is BELOW Kalman 24 and 41 it will show RED,While when PRICE does NOT fulfill either of the two conditions, it will show GOLD (NEUTRAL). Finally it will be better if you make it MTF so we can always see the 4hr trend while using it on 1 hr chart. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Reason: