Requests & Ideas - page 70

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mikono:
It works, excellent Never mind about column name. I can entered it manually, so don't bother writing additional codes. But I have a little problem. Your indicator put the newest data at the first row and the oldest at the last row; whereas neuroshell needs it the other way around: oldest data at the first row and newest data at the last row

This version i found will add your header and will export your data either in ascending order or descending here's a description of external parameter

Load the attached indicator into your ...../experts/indicators folder and restart MT4.

Attach it to any MT4 chart, and enter your desired parameter settings. The export file gets re-created every time a new candle appears on your chart, and/or whenever you refresh the indicator. So if you want an updated export every minute, attach it to an M1 chart. If the export is to be once-only, then attach it to a longer timeframe chart, and remember to remove the indicator from the chart, before the next candle appears.

If you want to subtract 10 years from the date being exported, load into MT4 editor, un-comment the line of code that reads:

// dt = StrToTime((TimeYear(dt) - 10) + StringSubstr(TimeToStr(dt),4)); // subtracts 10 years from dt

and recompile.

Parameters work as follows:

Currency Pair: enter the symbol. Upper/lowercase doesn't matter. You can use shorthand if you wish, e.g. GU or gu for GBPUSD. If you leave blank, the data exported will from the pair whose chart you attached the indicator to

TimeFrame: enter the timeframe as one of M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN. Upper/lowercase doesn't matter. If you leave blank, the data exported will from the chart timeframe you attached the indicator to

FromDateTime, ThruDateTime: candles timestamped outside this range will be excluded from the export

NumBars: only the last X candles' data will be exported. To obtain only the latest quote, set NumBars = 1

AscDesc: enter A or D. A = data export in ascending chronological sequence, i.e. earliest date/time at top of file. D = descending sequence, i.e. most recent date/time at top of file

Separator: the character used to separate the items being output

DateTimeFmt: the output format for the date/time. If you want the date and time as two separate output fields, include a Separator character in the appropriate place, in the field

OHLCFmt: the output format for the open, high, low and close values

VolFmt: the output format for the volume value

OutputFile: the name of your output file. Leave blank and it will default to ,.csv. The file will always be created in the ....../experts/files folder

Comments: if true, the comments "Export beginning....." and "Export completed....." will appear at the top left of the screen

So for nuero shell in your external parameters extern string AscDesc = "D"; if you change this to A you will get oldest data first.Also the yyyy.mm.dd should be the same.

Files:
biddick
biddick  

Mladen,

Can you smooth albRSI with interpolation(like your mtf interpolation) as a sample code.I would like to compare it with ma smoothing.Many thanks.

Files:
Miko Wibisono
Miko Wibisono  
mrtools:
This version i found will add your header and will export your data either in ascending order or descending here's a description of external parameter

Great

Thank you soooo much mrtools!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I am not sure I understand, so I made it a mtf when it applies linear interpolation

The reason I did it this way is the following : for interpolation we need a starting and ending point (at least those 2 are needed for linear interpolation, but some other interpolation methods need more than 2 points in order to work) So, obviously, it is a problem that consists of a couple of sub-problems which need to be solved :
- finding all the points that are necessary for interpolation (for which mtf is a natural candidate) - apply interpolation to the whole set of points (or to minimal sub-set of points that will keep the nature of the interpolation intact) Linear interpolation, as it needs only 2 points, is a perfect candidate for a quick interpolation (for example Akima spline needs a minimum 5 points, but I am not sure if I can calculate over only 5 points repeatedly and still have the original Akima spline result - that is what I am trying to solve now)
If you meant cubic spline interpolation (or Akima or Bezier) applied to mtf interpolation, as I mentioned, it is still a work in progress : so far, it seems that it will need to be made as dll (for sake of speed - calculating interpolation coefficients over an average time series might be very time costly if made in mql). So, for now, only a linear interpolation (in this one it is even made a separate function) is in a usable form

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Can you smooth albRSI with interpolation(like your mtf interpolation) as a sample code.I would like to compare it with ma smoothing.Many thanks.
Files:
Flytox
Flytox  

Hi Everyone,

Hi Mr Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add to this one a continuation signal with alert when a colored bar reappears after a lite retracement (bars with no color). Let's say a smaller or different color dot with sound.

Thank you.

Files:
CrustallumKvs
CrustallumKvs  

Hi Mladen

Chande Momentum Oscillator

Chande Momentum Oscillator Definition

MT4 Version

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

CrustallumKvs

Here you go

I think it exist somewhere else but this is what I have on my PC. It is done as defined by Tushar Chande

regards

Mladen

CrustallumKvs:
Hi Mladen

Chande Momentum Oscillator

Chande Momentum Oscillator Definition

MT4 Version

Thanks
CrustallumKvs
CrustallumKvs  
mladen:
CrustallumKvs

Here you go

I think it exist somewhere else but this is what I have on my PC. It is done as defined by Tushar Chande

regards Mladen

thanks mladen

goga_spb
goga_spb  
mladen:
CrustallumKvs

Here you go

regards Mladen

Nice job, mladen.

Thank you

Harsh
Harsh  
mladen:
Here is the one that does that Some explanation of options :
regarding high lows :
HighLowPeriod- the period (number of bars) to seek for highs and lows

HighLowStartBar- the first bar to take into account when looking for highs and lows (by default it is set to 1, the first closed bar)

HighLowTimeFrame- time frame to check for highs and lows

general :
TrailAllSymbols- should it trail all the symbols or just the one from the current chart

TrailOnlyInProfit- set trailing stops only when order is already in profit or not

CloseWhenProfit- close orders when specific profit is reached (if 0, it will just manage trailing stops) It is a kind of a hidden take profit (profit specified is in currency, not pips)

magicNumber.from and magicNumber.to - to keep trailing stops only on orders belonging to specified range of magic numbers

showMessages- should it show messages of what is it doing to any of the orders

Mladen.

THANKS a TON man.

You Rock Bro

'Cause of Devs like you, Forex-Tsd still remains to be the awesomest