• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 143

dakiki
dakiki  

Kalman Histo

Hello Mladen,

A simple Kalman histogram which just shows red and green for crossing of central lines would be what interest me, with an alarm option and multi-timeframe.

Hope this is possible!

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend,

Daniel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Daniel

This version for now. Next will make the version with multi time frames and alerts. As I mentioned it in the post where I posted the Kalman filter itself, I use it on 1 and 4 hour EURUSD charts (parameters are more or less optimized for those charts). Other parameters settings are a matter of research

winner246
winner246  

Kalman histo

HELLO MLADEN, THANKS for the new indicator,its highly appreciated. Have a blessed weekend.

werto
werto  

Hi Traders

Two years back Mladen posted a set of indicators based on Holt double exponential smoothing here

That was really a breathe of fresh air that time)) Thanks Mladen!

So far I have found the only good use of the Holt DES trend indicator which gives an extra edge in a combination with EMA 9 (yellow) as a signal line applied as separate indicator to oscillating trend line (blue). Good signals occur when signal line crosses Holt des trend line as well as when the oscillator crosses the zero line

I'd like to request a further development of this indicator by adding MTF and alerts features and dynamic zero line with zones. Of course if there will be enough free buffers to use.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Dynamic zone Holt double exponential smoothing trend ...

werto

Here you go. Multi time frame added as well as dynamic zones (with dynamic zero line as well). Seems that the dynamic zones are adding value to it but it needs to be tested more (just my first impression - I know that in hindsight multi time frame always looks better than in real time but look at the second example of a 1 hour indicator as an example too, it is just one time frame down (30 minutes) with a small 2 bars per higher time frame). Alerts added also (I assumed that you want the alerts on zero line cross, so the alerts are on zero line crosses only in this version of the indicator)

werto:
Two years back Mladen posted a set of indicators based on Holt double exponential smoothing here

That was really a breathe of fresh air that time)) Thanks Mladen!

So far I have found the only good use of the Holt DES trend indicator which gives an extra edge in a combination with EMA 9 (yellow) as a signal line applied as separate indicator to oscillating trend line (blue). Good signals occur when signal line crosses Holt trend line as well as when the oscillator crosses the zero line

I'd like to request a further development of this indicator by adding MTF and alerts features and dynamic zero line with zones. Of course if there will be enough free buffers to use.

werto
werto  

Awesome!

Thank you very much Mladen!

yuhu
yuhu  

Dear Mladen,

Could you please kindly take a look at my request post #1390?

If you could just make an entry indicator based on this rules, it would be awesome:

-price breakout past the X bars high or low

-check volatility by looking Y bars.

an example: price goes from 50-100; range is 50, mean is 75. so volatility is 50/75 = 66.66%

-if volatility is more than Z%, no signal

-if volatility is less than Z%, and price breakout high, long entry signal - draw arrow

-if volatility is less than Z%, and price breakout low, long entry signal - draw arrow

Thank you very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

winer246

This is the multi time frame version histo version of Kalman filter as you requested. It still needs the "KalmanAGJW - new" in order to work normaly

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Kalman mtf

HELLO MLADEN, THANKS for the great work and new indicator,its highly appreciated.

kwabek
kwabek  

Painted Bars and Indicators

Hi mladen

Can you please post a template including all the indicators in the attached picture especially the one that paint bars? This was originally posted by mrtools in post #92 under Dynamic Zone indicators section.

Files:
dzkasesto.gif 70 kb