Requests & Ideas - page 130

There is one characteristic part of a sentence in the description :

...Bryan J. Millard suggested that in order to represent the trend properly and highlight active and dominant cycles using SMAs and FWE respectively, the statistically-correct plot would be to shift it back from the most recent data point by half the span of the SMA duration. This technique is referred to as centering the moving average

Will look some more into it, but do not expect too much of that since if it is centered, then some sort of extrapolation will be included too, and it never leads to one expects at a first glance. That is almost the same story as cenetered triangular moving average (also proposed by Bryan Millard)

brax64:
I read that article and it's quite interesting, attached the extract from the IFTA journal. If will be possible to have this indi available will be really appreciated!

Thanks dakiki to point it out.

Regards

Histogram versions

Hello Mladen, can you kindly make a HISTOGRAM version of Heiken ashi MA T3 new-alerts 2 indicator. Secondly can you please throw more light about the XO indicator, i.e its formula and benefits, THANKS

Heiken ashi t3 new histo ...

winner246

Here you go As I once explained, with the smoothed heiken ashi it can happen that wick and body colors do not agree. So the indicator is showing 2 histograms : the color of the body (upper) and the color of the wick (lower). Alerts are raised on the color of the body (the "main trend" sort of speaking)

Here is a comparison of the 2 :

winner246:
Hello Mladen, can you kindly make a HISTOGRAM version of Heiken ashi MA T3 new-alerts 2 indicator. Secondly can you please throw more light about the XO indicator, i.e its formula and benefits, THANKS

Market sentiment indicator

Hello Mladen, THANKS for the heiken ashi MA t3 histogram, its properly done. Just to remind you of my 2nd request about XO indicator in post 1296 and my earlier request of post 1269, THANKS

Can you specify now how do you want them combined and what would be the parameters and rules?

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, can you kindly help me create this new indicator. NAME ; MARKET SENTIMENT DESIGN; Histogram Bars COLORS = For UPTREND - LawnGreen ,For DOWNTREND - Red, For Neutral - White. the indicator would consist of 4 different indicators i.e ( 1 ) OSMA ( 2 ) BALANCE OF MARKET POWER ( 3 ) ELDER IMPULSE ( 4 ) OCN NMC OCN MAS. If its something you would want to handle i can then forward the PARAMETERS AND SIGNAL RULES. THANK YOU

Market sentiment indicator

Hello MLaden, Here are the parameters. DESIGN ; HISTOGRAM 4 INDICATOR VALUES TO BE USED; (1) OSMA 1-2-3 (2) ELDER IMPULSE 1-2-4-2-0 (3) OCN NMC OCN MAS 2-0-1 (4) BALANCE OF MARKET POWER (1.0)(0.0)(2) Interpolate-true. SIGNAL RULES; UPTREND (Histogram to show GREEN Color) (1) Osma ABOVE the 0.00 line. (2) ELDER IMPULSE showing GREEN Color (3) NMC Value is POSITIVELY HIGHER than NMA Value. (4) BALANCE OF MARKET POWER is ABOVE the 0.00 line. When ALL FOUR conditions are fulfilled at the close of a bar,the new indicator will show GREEN Color on its histogram. DOWNTREND (Histogram to show RED Color) The signal rule is the exact opposite of each of the uptrend rules. NEUTRAL (Histogram to show YELLOW Color) When ALL FOUR conditions are NOT fulfilled at the close of a bar either for an uptrend or for a downtrend then the new indicator will show YELLOW Color on that bar. THANKS For everything.

OK

Now let me try combine all those indicators into one single file one

winner246:
Hello MLaden, Here are the parameters. DESIGN ; HISTOGRAM 4 INDICATOR VALUES TO BE USED; (1) OSMA 1-2-3 (2) ELDER IMPULSE 1-2-4-2-0 (3) OCN NMC OCN MAS 2-0-1 (4) BALANCE OF MARKET POWER (1.0)(0.0)(2) Interpolate-true. SIGNAL RULES; UPTREND (Histogram to show GREEN Color) (1) Osma ABOVE the 0.00 line. (2) ELDER IMPULSE showing GREEN Color (3) NMC Value is POSITIVELY HIGHER than NMA Value. (4) BALANCE OF MARKET POWER is ABOVE the 0.00 line. When ALL FOUR conditions are fulfilled at the close of a bar,the new indicator will show GREEN Color on its histogram. DOWNTREND (Histogram to show RED Color) The signal rule is the exact opposite of each of the uptrend rules. NEUTRAL (Histogram to show YELLOW Color) When ALL FOUR conditions are NOT fulfilled at the close of a bar either for an uptrend or for a downtrend then the new indicator will show YELLOW Color on that bar. THANKS For everything.

winner246

Just to let you know : this is the current state of the indicator (it is half done and already it is using 10 working buffers). Will post the final version as soon as it is finished

Files:
oeob.mq4  5 kb

PAL Divergence in a buffer

adeo:
mrtools (or other):

I've noticed you're very good at adding divergence to indicators. Might I ask that for the attached? Thanks.

palnd_v1.58.mq4

mrtools:

Further to your v1.58+divergence (in your reply), would you please add a buffer that shows when a convergence or divergence is in effect? Perhaps the buffer values would be: 1=convergence, 0=neutral and -1=divergence? For intervals when there may be two or more conditions in effect (that is, overlapping) maybe just show the latest condition overwriting most recent history (that is, if a shorter duration convergence is most recent, but a divergence also exists from further back in history - both values appear in the buffer).

Thanks.

Mtf ha

Hello mladen

Any update on this request. If automatic plotting for 2 higher TF's is not feasible, I would settle for one selectable Timeframe in the options. Please, can you help.

Thanks.

averageiq:
Mladen

I've gone through the forum for existing Heiken Ashi indicators, but couldn't match anything that would suit my research. Kindly request you to program a MTF Heiken Ashi indicator as below. I've attached a picture for referrence.

1. As seen in the picture, the indicator should plot the HA candle status (Square Red or Green Box) of the current and 2x or 4x of the current time frame . For instance, if the indicator is put on a 15 min chart, it should automatically plot for 15, 60 and 240. On a 30 min chart - 30,60,240 (When 4x not a valid TF, plot for 2x)

2. Have the option of "choosable symbol" to specify the pair to be plotted. On a EURUSD chart, if indicator is attached with "choosable symbol" option set to USDCHF, then the indicator should plot for USDCHF pair (current + 2 higher TFS). If none specified, defaults to the chart being attached.

Please, can you kindly code this indicator. Thanks in advance.
Files:
hamtf30.gif  19 kb
Reason: