Requests & Ideas - page 124

Thanks mladen,

Is there a way to preserve the starting time so that it will export the history up until yesterday?

Alex

Two options added : AutomaticEndingTime and AutomaticStartingTime. If either is set to false, it will not change the corresponding date-time. The main switch is still the AutomaticYesterday parameter

hughesfleming:
Thanks mladen,

Is there a way to preserve the starting time so that it will export the history up until yesterday?

Alex

That is perfect! Thank you so much!

Alex

hughesfleming

Here yo go This one is doing exactly that : take the file you name and draws 3 lines according to the values in the penultimate line of the file. In order to keep efficient, it does so on new bars only so it will nor burden your PC with un-necessary processing. With the data you sent yesterday it looks like this now :

regards

Mladen

hughesfleming:
Sorry to bother you with this mladen,

Attached is a csv file with five fields, Predicted Low, Predicted High, id, Predicted Range, Predicted Pivot which is written to the experts files directory. Would it be possible to create an indicator that imported the second to last row and drew three horizontal lines? The last line is using current daily data which is incomplete. The only fields that are important are high and low.

regards,

Alex
Files:
pivots_hf.mq4  4 kb
pivots_hf.gif  19 kb

Thanks so much. This is really excellent!

Kind regards,

Alex

Here is today's data.

Many thanks for this. This is an enormous time saver.

Alex

Projected Pivots

Hello HughsFleming and Mladen,

Would you be so kind and tell us where to save which file in order to get the lines projected onto the chart every day?

Thnak you very much!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

The txt file needs to go into experts/files but please note that I am generating the levels out of Rapidminer. If this is something you would like to try, pm me off the list and I will send you the scripts to get you started. There is a heavy learning curve so now you have been warned!

Alex

Hint on levels. Fibonacci is handy tool here on the range, especially 78.6%. This is a level that is hit regularly.

Alex

Cpu friendly combined signal

Dear Mladen, can you please make a combined signal version of the indicator I-XO-A-H, e.g anytime any specified number of different values are all positive, it will show a GREEN Histogram bar and a RED Bar if negative e.g if boxsize 600,610,620,630 ......... up to 2600 are ALL positive at the END of the same bar, it will show a Green bar and vice-versa. WELL DONE on your invaluable services,may God bless you and increase your exceptional skills

Reason: