Coding help - page 343

freakout:
no, it appears immediately after candle close if shift value is equal to 1 when shift=2 then you have a 1 bar delay I've checked it multiple times and the only problem in my indicator is that when I change shift=2 to shift=1 it moves everything by 1 candle to the right - not to the left, so something is wrong...

PS: adding shift to some indicators values does not change the time when it is created. All it does is that it draws it at another place. Patterns will appear on the chart at exactly the same time as well as alerts regardless that on chart it looks like it was earlier or later

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, thanks for all your help in this forum. Pls can U help to make this indicator to work with the EA, to buy, sell and close positions when the arrow shows up. I intend to use the indicator settings in MTF mode in a particular time frame which has proved not to repaint. Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen, please can you help for my request.

Thanks in advance.

freakout:
no, it appears immediately after candle close if shift value is equal to 1 when shift=2 then you have a 1 bar delay I've checked it multiple times and the only problem in my indicator is that when I change shift=2 to shift=1 it moves everything by 1 candle to the right - not to the left, so something is wrong...
mladen:
PS: adding shift to some indicators values does not change the time when it is created. All it does is that it draws it at another place. Patterns will appear on the chart at exactly the same time as well as alerts regardless that on chart it looks like it was earlier or later

it is about candlestick pattern identification, some of them needed 3 bars confirmation, most of them needs 2 bar confirmation

triip:
I found a nice Murrey Math indicator but those lines over the screen is little bit disturbing and I would like to cut those horizontal lines with RAY. I tried to add "ObjectSet(buff_str, OBJPROP_RAY, false);" but it didn't work out. So maybe someone can help me out?

Does someone know how to cut short these horizontal lines in Murrey Math indicator?

triip:
Does someone know how to cut short these horizontal lines in Murrey Math indicator?

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943 for a version of the indicator that already does what you need? A lot of mm indicator versions are posted there

mladen:
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943 for a version of the indicator that already does what you need? A lot of mm indicator versions are posted there

Yeah but multiple of them didn't work on newest MT4 and some of them was totally different and so on. But I found solution. I just add 2 ObjectMove lines and works like a charm.

Buy and Sell scripts with SL and TP "WARNING" when compiling

Mladen,

I want to use the attached scripts but became concerned after receiving the following warning message when compiling:

return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked

I just wanted to make sure that it is safe to use.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

daytrade5:
Mladen,

I want to use the attached scripts but became concerned after receiving the following warning message when compiling:

return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked

I just wanted to make sure that it is safe to use.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Try it out now :buy_with_sl_and_tp_1.mq4 sell_with_tp_and_tp_1.mq4

Anyway,

Thank you so much for all of your help. It works great!!!

could someone add an option to display this indicator in the lower and higher right bottom of the main chart? thanks a lot in advance ;-)

Files:
Reason: