Indicators with alerts/signal - page 860

Dear Mladen/Mrtools,

Is this possible ...

I want to combine two zig zag Indicators and want to alert when the two of them align ..

Something like shown in the image .....

Is it possible ??

Thanks a lot

Files:

Genesisman:
Any luck???

Hi Guys,

I haven't heard back from you yet and I'm just wondering if it's possible to help me out. Thanks so much for your time.

Did u backtest this manually ? looks interesting.

Dear Mladen/MrTools

Is it possible to add a popup alert and sound to this indicator whenever an arrow appears?

Thank you so much

Files:

Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen/MrTools

Is it possible to add a popup alert and sound to this indicator whenever an arrow appears?

Thank you so much

Hi Pippo Inzaghi, would need to have the original source code to see if it can be done, that version is decompiled.

mrtools:
Hi Pippo Inzaghi, would need to have the original source code to see if it can be done, that version is decompiled.

Here are the 2 files I have. I was able to open the mq4 version in MetaEditor so hopefully it's what you need. thanks a lot.

Pippo Inzaghi:
Here are the 2 files I have. I was able to open the mq4 version in MetaEditor so hopefully it's what you need. thanks a lot.

Pippo Inzaghi, when you open the mq4 version in MetaEditor and you see this:

/*

Generated by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler 4.0.495.4

E-mail : GeTm Q 4 @ g m A I L .C OM

*/

means it has been decompiled using the above software, also if the values are hardly recognizable in regular terms as that one is, it usually has been decompiled.

mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, when you open the mq4 version in MetaEditor and you see this:

/*

Generated by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler 4.0.495.4

E-mail : GeTm Q 4 @ g m A I L .C OM

*/

means it has been decompiled using the above software, also if the values are hardly recognizable in regular terms as that one is, it usually has been decompiled.

OK Mr Tools, thank you for the explanation and thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Jaquanburton:
Maybe one of these two is the same as I originally posted? I'm not completely sure.

Any update on my original question?

Jaquanburton:
Any update on my original question?

The first one from that post is OK but I do not know if it is the same indicator

The second is a decompiled code

PS: the "bouncing from some value" is almost never happening in forex since the price is almost never exactly the same as some indicators value.

Reason: