Requests & Ideas - page 136

winner246
winner246  

Useful volume indicator

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the RSI T3 SLOPE MULTI, its properly done and working well. I read your comment in the elite indicator thread today about not having found VOLUME indicators very effective in forex so far. Well i have also done some research on some volume indicators including VSA indicators and was not really able to come up with something consistently accurate. Later on i discovered this indicator called NORMALIZED_VOLUME_OSCILLATOR and i have been using it with good results. When you place 4 of them on the 1 HOUR CHART and each with different VOLUME PERIODs set at 3,4,5 and the last one 6, the COMBINED Signal is very accurate at pinpointing ABOVE average OR BELOW average volume on each currency pair. When ALL 4 are ABOVE the 0.00 line,it confirms the presence of ABOVE average Volume. If you check the DEAD MARKET HOURS (18.00 PM TO 00.00 GMT) you will see how these COMBINED signal accurately filters out these extremely low volume hours on a daily basis. IF you decide to make this multi version of the NVO (i.e 4 in 1)kindly post it here for the benefit of all. IT should have ONLY 2 colors,e.g AQUA and GOLD. When ALL 4 are ABOVE the 0.00 line, it will show AQUA while whenever ALL 4 are NOT ABOVE the 0.00 line it will show GOLD. The default setting should be 3,4,5 and 6 as this is the most accurate combination of volume periods (on the 1 hr chart) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

dakiki
dakiki  

Sounds like an interesting idea, Winner 246!

winner246
winner246  

Useful volume indicator

HELLO MLADEN, This is the indicator.

dakiki
dakiki  

Oeob

Hello Mladen,

I know there have been a lot of requests recently. This one should be an easy one though:

Could you please just make a setting for us to choose the colour of the ''void'' bars for the latest OEOB indicator you made?

Thank you and have a nice weekend,

Daniel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Daniel

Here you go Updated with a "neural" buffer so you can choose the color for those cases too

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

I know there have been a lot of requests recently. This one should be an easy one though:

Could you please just make a setting for us to choose the colour of the ''void'' bars for the latest OEOB indicator you made?

Thank you and have a nice weekend,

Daniel
Files:
oeob_1.01.mq4 14 kb
oeob_101.gif 28 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

winner246

Do you have the source of it (that you are allowed to post, of course)?

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, This is the indicator.
winner246
winner246  

NORMALIZED VOLUME OSCILATOR ( 4 in 1 )

HELLO MLADEN, Thanks for assisting to turn new ideas, suggestions and even complex formulas into new indicators. May God continue to bless you. PLease consider my suggestion and request in post 1352, THANKS.

winner246
winner246  

Nvo ( 4 in 1 )

HELLO MLADEN, I just saw your post now, sorry i dont have the source, maybe NEWDIGITAL could assist. Thanks

winner246
winner246  

Nvo source code

HELLO MLADEN, Is this okay ?

winner246
winner246  

Nvo source code

HELLO MLADEN, Is this okay ?