• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 129

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dakiki

I tried right now and all is OK. Can you try again please?

dakiki:
it says invalid attachment when I try to download it
dakiki
dakiki  

worked now. thank you and have a nice weekend

winner246
winner246  

Osma histogram and rsi t3 histogram

HELLO MLADEN, THANK YOU very much,you made them right,God bless you richly.

Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

Ac/ao

hello mladen, mr tools Is there an updated AC and AO [accelerator oscillator,and awesome oscillator] around here with all the bells and whistles? I haven't seen one in here if one can assist me in my search which has come up vain so far,I will be truly grateful thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Maxwell10:
hello mladen, mr tools Is there an updated AC and AO [accelerator oscillator,and awesome oscillator] around here with all the bells and whistles? I haven't seen one in here if one can assist me in my search which has come up vain so far,I will be truly grateful thanks

Hello Maxwell,

Maxwell posted a version but quickly remembered AO is just same as 5 by 34 period Macd and AC is just a 5 by 34 osma, Mladen posted an Osma a post or 2 above.

Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

Thanks

Hey mr tools thanks for the enlightment I never knew that, now what about the money flow index not sure if chakin is the same as one in metatrader, is the way that indy calculated worth doing over and is there one around here thanks

dakiki
dakiki  

Awsome Oscillator + HD

Hello Mladen,

I was also wondering if there is any update to the standard Awsome Oscillator. Please see attached here a version that also shows hidden divergencies well.

Thank you and best

Daniel

Files:
ao.mq4 12 kb
Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

New formula

Not sure if this is worth doing something with I found this formula laying around somewhere can this be incorporated into an existing indy or made anew perhaps

Files:
formula.jpg 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Maxwell10

That is what is usually called a "raw stochastic" (if you set the "slowing" parameter in the built in metatrader stochastic to 1, you are going to get exactly that calculation). Sometimes it is also called a minl-max normalization, but that name is rarely used

Maxwell10:
Not sure if this is worth doing something with I found this formula laying around somewhere can this be incorporated into an existing indy or made anew perhaps
Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

Thanks

thanks for clarification,you would've known already,here I was,swearing it was something new!