Elite indicators :) - page 184

mladen,

Thank you for expanations. I checked the links with Kaufman EA and I saw I have a long way to go, but I don't give up. Thank you.

regards,

mladen,

I have come across something interesting: Bollinger Squeeze CCI.

See small screenshot attached, bottom indicator.

Can we build something like this (or better;))..?

I have not access to the indie. Grrr.

Cheers, San.

Files:

San

Here is one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page3 (I can not find the original post where it was posted - it was long time ago). On that thread you can find some other versions too. To get CCI shown set the graphTypeto 3 and adjust the type3.cci.Period parameter to desired CCI period

regards

Mladen

Snowski:
mladen,

I have come across something interesting: Bollinger Squeeze CCI.

See small screenshot attached, bottom indicator.

Can we build something like this (or better;))..?

I have not access to the indie. Grrr.

Cheers, San.

Nice indie, mladen. All-in-one.

Thanks for digging that up...!

Histo version

Hello mladen,

a histo version of "Heiken Ashi MA jurik new_alerts.mq4"

thank you..

you really impress me mladen

great work again..

Mike

Here you go

A couple of words of explanation : as you can see it is actually 2 histograms in this indicator. It is due to the fact that in Heiken Ashi smoothed wick and the body can have different colors if step is set to value different than 0 (they can have different "trend"). In this indicator the upper (thin lines) histo is showing the trend of the wicks and the lower (thicker lines) is showing the trend of the body. So, two examples here :
Step set to 1 :
Step set to 0 :
regards

Mladen

mike pearce:
Hello mladen,

a histo version of "Heiken Ashi MA jurik new_alerts.mq4"

thank you..

Great indicator!!

is possible alerts in this?

mladen:
Just in case ... In case someone is wondering what is the basic logic behind the adxvma indicator, here is one middle step of it that might be as useful as the indicator itself. (there are additional steps after this one, so do not compare the 2 indicators, but this step seems particularly interesting)

If it seems familiar to anyone, the answer is "yes". It seems that it is the power trend indicator (the "real" power trend, not the ones that are posted and published as it - of this I am not 100% sure (all I have seen from the "real" one are pictures of it), but it sure as hell looks a lot like it)

smarcos

Of course Here you go (and since it is mtf already, now it is kind of a "complete")

regards

Mladen

smarcos:
Great indicator!! is possible alerts in this?
Files:

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
smarcos

Of course Here you go (and since it is mtf already, now it is kind of a "complete")

regards

Mladen
Reason: