• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 430

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Hello guys !

I found a great indicator and then i thought , too bad that i cant get alerts to it because my advanced elite membership have ended but there i thought wrong ! it still works !

Can alerts be added to colour change and when it crosses upper and lower dz line , im going to trade it along the lines .

dynamic_zone_rsi_2.mq4

timmyhanke

Alerts when the values crosses those levels up and down. Am I correct?

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke Alerts when the values crosses those levels up and down. Am I correct?

Yes so if it crosses the upper band i want to get a buy alert and if it crosses the lower band i want to have a sell alert

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Hello guys !

I found a great indicator and then i thought , too bad that i cant get alerts to it because my advanced elite membership have ended but there i thought wrong ! it still works !

Can alerts be added to colour change and when it crosses upper and lower dz line , im going to trade it along the lines .

dynamic_zone_rsi_2.mq4

timmyhanke

Here you go : dynamic_zone_rsi_2__alerts.mq4

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke Here you go : dynamic_zone_rsi_2__alerts.mq4

Thats awesome ! can you add rsi ma methods to it as mr tools did on the rsi averages + bollingerbands

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Thats awesome ! can you add rsi ma methods to it as mr tools did on the rsi averages + bollingerbands

timmyhanke

Seems that this was omited

Will be done

William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:

Timmyhanke, added the rsi ma methods along with the new price options.

rosalieone
rosalieone  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could produce (out of the number in percent given by the following indicator) a visible line ?

best regards

ja.mq4ja.ex4

Dear Mladen, do you think it's going to be to difficult ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:

From that numbers, no

But I will try to make an indicator that will calculate all those percentages as historical values and then it will be possible

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:

Here is a version that does all that that indicator already does and has a historical values displayed too. They can be on the same chart in the same time too (as in the example picture) : ja_2.mq4

PS: the only deviation in values is that historical values are not rounded to integer values. All the rest is completely the same

Files:
ja_2.mq4 5 kb
ja_2.gif 84 kb
rosalieone
rosalieone  

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!