• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 125

hughesfleming
hughesfleming  

Hi Daniel,

The txt file needs to go into experts/files but please note that I am generating the levels out of Rapidminer. If this is something you would like to try, pm me off the list and I will send you the scripts to get you started. There is a heavy learning curve so now you have been warned!

Alex

hughesfleming
hughesfleming  

Hint on levels. Fibonacci is handy tool here on the range, especially 78.6%. This is a level that is hit regularly.

Alex

winner246
winner246  

Cpu friendly combined signal

Dear Mladen, can you please make a combined signal version of the indicator I-XO-A-H, e.g anytime any specified number of different values are all positive, it will show a GREEN Histogram bar and a RED Bar if negative e.g if boxsize 600,610,620,630 ......... up to 2600 are ALL positive at the END of the same bar, it will show a Green bar and vice-versa. WELL DONE on your invaluable services,may God bless you and increase your exceptional skills

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Just to check : is the i-xo-a-h you are talking about the same in values as this one?

winner246:
Dear Mladen, can you please make a combined signal version of the indicator I-XO-A-H, e.g anytime any specified number of different values are all positive, it will show a GREEN Histogram bar and a RED Bar if negative e.g if boxsize 600,610,620,630 ......... up to 2600 are ALL positive at the END of the same bar, it will show a Green bar and vice-versa. WELL DONE on your invaluable services,may God bless you and increase your exceptional skills
Files:
xo_clean.mq4 3 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I think that this 'clean' is 4 digit.

The 'Points' should be point*10 for 5 digit:

Files:
clean_1.jpg 203 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I-XO is attached (I just converted it to 5 digit broker some time ago).

may be - he is talking about this indicator?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is a 5 digit "clean" version (box size is in pips and can be fractional). It adjusts to brker as far as digits are concerned

newdigital:
I think that this 'clean' is 4 digit.

The 'Points' should be point*10 for 5 digit:

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Hello Mladen, Unlike XO the I-XO-A-H has only one boxsize in its input, thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Check the "5 digits" version : removed that extra parameter from it already

winner246:
Hello Mladen, Unlike XO the I-XO-A-H has only one boxsize in its input, thanks
winner246
winner246  

Hello MLADEN, thanks for your promt response but this is actually my exact request, instead of using the I-XO-A-H indicator in as many as 200 seperate indicator windows to check for when they ALL AGREE, e.g IXOAH 600, IXOAH 610, IXOAH 620, ..........upto IXOAH 2600, (Which will require 200 seperate indicator windows ) can you create a single indicator that gives a GREEN BAR when ALL the 200 different values are ALL above level 0.00 at the close of a bar and then it shows a RED BAR when they are ALL below the 0.00 level. when a single one out of the 200 different values does NOT agree with the rest, the indicator will show WHITE Color. kindly post the .ex4 file of XO CLEAN Indicator and i would appretiate if you can also use the IXOAH indicator posted by New digital to create a second version since my research is based on IXOAH, THANKS