Requests & Ideas - page 98

Hello

The corrected cycle kroufr indicator works well and i have no crash with this version with H4 charts

But there is a problem with the D1 charts with EUR USD (or USD CAD) when i ask for a 10 080 graph (blue line). There is no problem with USD CHF... The problem is the same with FXPRO or ALPARI (demo accounts)). I think there is a problem with the setting "10080"?

Is it possible to fix it?

Best regards

Files:
eur_usd.jpg  170 kb

Mbroux

It is not an error.

It only means that you do not have enough lower time frame data to be shown on a monthly chart. That indicator is trying to show (with default settings) 4 hour and 1 day data along with current time frame values. On a higher time frame it is "compressiong" lower time frame values and in your case on a monthly chart probably you do not have enough 4 hour data to fill more than a month or two. If you change the default time frames to higher time frames on a monthly chart it will disappear

Ok ! Thank you very much for your explanation +++

Mbroux

Pip:
Dear Admin, Senior Members, and Fellow Trader,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for contributing to this thread and for the fantastic effort made in creating the semi-holy grail (IMHO) indicator called G Browser. With your awesome contribution and willingness to share your knowledge and expertise a fantastic piece of work was created.

I am happy to report, since I incorporated G Browser in my trading my performance experienced a significant boost in confidence and profitability. With the aid of the tool my market awareness and anticipatory reflex have sky rocketed.

Again, my sincerest gratitude to you all.

I wish all similar success.

Respectfully,

Pip

Note: I would not mind Mladen taking a look at my coloring algorithm in version 5.4 and find out the bug for the MTF part of it.

Pip, thank you too for your work on this, and took a stab at the multi coloring seems better in multi timeframe than regular but it is working.

Files:

mrtools:
Pip, thank you too for your work on this, and took a stab at the multi coloring seems better in multi timeframe than regular but it is working.

Brilliant!

Sincerest Gratitude

Dear Admin, Senior Members, and Fellow Trader,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for contributing to this thread and for the fantastic effort made in creating the semi-holy grail (IMHO) indicator called G Browser. With your awesome contribution and willingness to share your knowledge and expertise a fantastic piece of work was created.

I am happy to report, since I incorporated G Browser in my trading my performance experienced a significant boost in confidence and profitability. With the aid of the tool my market awareness and anticipatory reflex have sky rocketed (works very well with PMP).

Again, my sincerest gratitude to you all.

I wish all similar success.

Respectfully,

Pip

Note: I would not mind Mladen taking a look at my coloring algorithm in version 5.4 and find out the bug for the MTF part of it.

Hi Mladen,

Would you be able to add the following alerts to this indicator:

1. When there is a change in currency based on the indicator's highest value. That is, alert when there is a new 'strong' currency. And if possible, include the currency with the lowest ('weakest') value at that moment.

2. When there is a change in currency based on the indicator's lowest value. That is, there is a new 'weak' currency. And if possible, include the currency with the highest ('strongest') value at that moment.

I would also appreciate any improvements to the code where you see fit.

Thanks again for all the great works you've done.

-spotforex

Files:

spotforex

Here you go It turned out to be an interesting problem (I mean alerting in this indicator - to alert only when it is necessary and not on a simple time frames change or initial start, for example). It is made now to alert as you asked for. The code is rewritten in order to avoid some issues that might happen, to add some necessary stuff, add some options that did not exist and to simplify it as much as it can be. Alerts have the usual options (you can choose alerts on current (still opened) or previous (already closed) bar) as well the rest of the stuff usual for alerts

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you be able to add the following alerts to this indicator:

1. When there is a change in currency based on the indicator's highest value. That is, alert when there is a new 'strong' currency. And if possible, include the currency with the lowest ('weakest') value at that moment.

2. When there is a change in currency based on the indicator's lowest value. That is, there is a new 'weak' currency. And if possible, include the currency with the highest ('strongest') value at that moment.

I would also appreciate any improvements to the code where you see fit.

Thanks again for all the great works you've done.

-spotforex
Files:

Pip:
Dear Admin, Senior Members, and Fellow Trader, I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for contributing to this thread and for the fantastic effort made in creating the semi-holy grail (IMHO) indicator called G Browser. With your awesome contribution and willingness to share your knowledge and expertise a fantastic piece of work was created.

Thois G Browser still redraws the past, correct?

PS: what other file is needed for G Browser nrp to work?

camisa:
Thois G Browser still redraws the past, correct? PS: what other file is needed for G Browser nrp to work?

Hello Camisa,

Thank you for your question, G Browser does not, technically, repaint; it recalculates and readjust based on new information from the market. I know that most would view this as "useless" feature since you can not take reliable signals for trading. But, I would have to contend that this adaptive feature of G Browser is what makes it so powerful if you use it correctly and in conjunction with other tools.

To your success,

Pip

Reason: