Trading System by Xard777 - page 61

radiant:
xard777

I get only the "Flag" picture on my chart instead of " currency chest opening".. where to get it, or how to change, pls help and guide me.

thanks in advance

radiant

29 nov 09

There is a FREESCPT.ttf true type font included in the Wealth Builder Seires, simply install it and restart mt4

Xard777

comparing AUD/ USD -- 30M template on last wed, thurs

still very impressive with the template and interpretation of the DIG posted

I will still keep using my own, as those font and learning new things will take a while to get used to --good work

this one got center of gravity indicator -- after trying it for a while -- THROW this indicator away -- as it always behave like a rubbish crystal ball

anyone got better template, pls post a screen shot

xard777:
Yes,the sidus indicator looks nice...thanks for that. Xard777

What template no is in this picture ?

thanks

Currency chest logo

Originally Posted by xard777

====================

Treasure Box Logo/Indicator

--------------------------

Tried to Include the FREESCPT.ttf true type font in the experts/scripts folder and restarted, also attached the #EZ chart 3 semafor,to the chart,

but not getting the treasure box (currency chest logo/indicator )as shown in the picture.I re-started Mt4 as suggested. sorry for the ignorance, pls guide me.

Also give/attache the 55ma line (#permalink 601) as my pendulum line indicator ( 2nd image) as requested, which is not included the wealth series zip folder.

thanks

Xard

By chance do you have ESAZ system?If yes can you post it here coz I searched for it but failed to find EAs for it.Thanks mate

Hey Xard Thanks a bunch for hard work.

I just want you to give you an idea. You know renko charts, it's not ime based but only price based.

Go here and download the expert : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page57

How to use it :

For exemple we want a gbpjpy chart :

open 1 minute time frame chart and put expert on.

select renko box size : 10

select renko time frame 2

press ok and finish, nothing happen it's normal

And now click on file on the metatrader menu and select open offline and search the gbpjpy m2 timeframe, open it.

So here you have the renko chart, and just apply your 4x trendline 21b.

You enter a trade after the close of candle like a normal chart. Remember it's not timebased so the price must move 10 pips more to make a candle.

I definately come with very good results using this simple setup. Please master take a look

Alarm!

Speaking of such... for both kind of charts. Can someone add a real simple alert to the 4xtrendline 21b and hopefully 8b as well so we can get an optional pop up alert telling of color change on candle close?

Can someone please do?

Brian

Big Joe:
Hey Xard Thanks a bunch for hard work.

I just want you to give you an idea. You know renko charts, it's not ime based but only price based.

Go here and download the expert : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page57

How to use it :

For exemple we want a gbpjpy chart :

open 1 minute time frame chart and put expert on.

select renko box size : 10

select renko time frame 2

press ok and finish, nothing happen it's normal

And now click on file on the metatrader menu and select open offline and search the gbpjpy m2 timeframe, open it.

So here you have the renko chart, and just apply your 4x trendline 21b.

You enter a trade after the close of candle like a normal chart. Remember it's not timebased so the price must move 10 pips more to make a candle.

I definately come with very good results using this simple setup. Please master take a look

Brian

You can get fast reply in that thread than asking here,this is exclusive Xard's thread so let's live and enjoy his magic.

Speaking of such... for both kind of charts. Can someone add a real simple alert to the 4xtrendline 21b and hopefully 8b as well so we can get an optional pop up alert telling of color change on candle close?

Can someone please do?

Uh,...

fibozone:
Brian You can get fast reply in that thread than asking here,this is exclusive Xard's thread so let's live and enjoy his magic.

I think there was confusion, I am referring to the 4x trend 21b and 8b

that were in xard's last template upload. I like it very much

but would love a simple alarm on them?

Brian

And once more... thanks for the great system xard

Reason: