Trading System by Xard777 - page 55

Could you please post missing indicators?

Hi Xard,

Thank you for creating and sharing you wealth templates.

I only have a problem with putting the template on a chart, because it misses the MAangle and #Chaos Blines indicators. Could you please share those with us too?

Thank you in advance!!

xard777:
Ok, Here is the wealth builder series....

Enjoy!

Xard777

Thanks for the update xard....

Chaos Wave

Hi Xard...

I have not used the Chaos Wave in extended live trading yet,

does it repaint after the bar close or once bar close

this indicator can be counted on?

thanks

GF

mq file

hi xard , could you please post the mqfile for the chaos wave indi. i would like to adjust the line thickness. thanks eric

eforex3:
hi xard , could you please post the mqfile for the chaos wave indi. i would like to adjust the line thickness. thanks eric

Here you are...

Latest Update: Wealth Builder Series

See Post #1

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

thanks

thanks xard for all your help love the b lines

Xard!

Really great thank you... would you hopefully post

all the mq4 for the indicators provided maybe later

in the week?? I hope so

it would be greatly appreciated.

But great stuff Xard, thank you

GF

xard777:
Hi there,

I have made a few changes to the templates which appear to be working fine now.

Enjoy!

Xard777

Please note...the default screens on the templates are 15m, 30m, 1hr, 4hr & Daily

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

xard777:

Please note...the default screens on the templates are 15m, 30m, 1hr, 4hr & Daily

Enjoy!

Xard777

Thanks your hard work and your system...

I will learn it....

Hope we can get the big fish from the FOREX-RIVER

Thanks again...

Reason: