Trading System by Xard777 - page 67

got a brilliant IDEA

== indicator repainting itself got a bad press

--- but if the indicator got an array on where it put the old drawing

then put a text message on the right hand side, that some of the old inidcator are different from newly repainted picture

i.e. indicator yyyyy have been repainted again -- at GMT time xx:xx

so the users can review its holding position and direction

----

however, it is difficult to program this way

as the indicator just loop through xxx candles, and draw whatever the computed result -- it does not even know that it repaints itself

and we get pissed, when the whole landscape change, when indicator repaints itself (one example zig - zag one)

=====

another alternative method is

when new candle added

candle -- last one (one set of colors, say the pale series)

and

candle -- all without the last candle (another set of similar color, say darker ones)

LOOP the whole indicator program twice, --- one with, one without

so we know when does the indicator changed == hope that someone will implement this method, e.g. the treasure chest ones that show the peaks

THEN, repaint indicator will got a good press, people can review their own strategy if there is a breakout candle or new trend start to form

Here is earlier post, was on friends pc and their login

Xard777

Thank you xard.. material looks good

found this indicator yesterday, sound fasinating , but totally repetitive

-- but lot of laughs if you are watching it , like predicting which horse will win when 5 horse pass the finishing line in a split second -- why people bet on horse or human sprinters ( more or less, this inidicator is footballer, any of the 10 to 21 people will affect the outcome)

use it --- for entertainment only !

Files:

Hi all, where can i download templates for this system, i can't find it on this post.

Thanks

fx.ayman:
Thank you for your efforts .... I think that if there is evidence on the indicator to buy or sell>> I think the idea will be the fastest and largest example of evidence masemus ...Thank you .

xard777:
Latest Update: Wealth Builder Series

Please note...the default screens on the templates are 15m, 30m, 1hr, 4hr & Daily

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

This system looks fantastic for swing trades off a 15minute chart in GBP/JPY. I hope it works as it good as it looks.

Thanks Xard777 for your system, will give it a test run next week.

when we express our gratitude, could we also contribute some of our research too

what I find out -- our first impression of the indicator -- may not even be well rounded enough

after few weeks or few months, look at the indicator again, maybe the ambient or investment / speculator attitude change, we could see more things , in a different angle, with the same indicator

Hi Xard777

Can you please reupload the templates/indicators for this setup.

The previous link is down.

Cheers.

Files:

120pips

Hey I made 40+40+40 pips in 1.5 days using the template v6 on gbpjpy m15 chart. Thanks xxard!

Reason: