Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 57

how i enter

masps:
usdivers thanks for posting your chart. Just a question, how you enter your trades with this indicator, do you wait for the dot to show up above/below the bands? and to exit the trades, do you wait for opposite signal? thanks

I use 21, 55, 8 setting for the BB Macd, wait for an entry from the Renko chart, if at the time of the renko alert, if BB Macd has not broken out of its signal lines, then I don't take the trade, and treat the alert arrow as a false breakout and wait for next opportunity.

Masps

masps:
Hi Orinin, how is it going your combination of renko with tudor girl indicator for filtering? are you still using it? thanks

Yes masps, sorry for the delay. I m still using them but now usip tOPup instead of xpma. looks great.

Here is the Topup for sharing

Files:
tup.ex4  4 kb

usdivers:
I use 21, 55, 8 setting for the BB Macd, wait for an entry from the Renko chart, if at the time of the renko alert, if BB Macd has not broken out of its signal lines, then I don't take the trade, and treat the alert arrow as a false breakout and wait for next opportunity.

Thanks usdivers, and how will you exit? at the next reversal signal? or at your own discretion? This indicator seems to filter very good. Thanks for posting.

my exit

masps:
Thanks usdivers, and how will you exit? at the next reversal signal? or at your own discretion? This indicator seems to filter very good. Thanks for posting.

I exit at first red dot if long, or first green dot if short.

I don't get many entrys, but usually the ones I get are low risk...ie today, I have had only 1 long signal I could take.

Hi all,

lordsfxt, how is testing with 25pips box going?

masps:
Hi David, you need to put the indicators in the expert/indicators folder not in the script folder. And the renko template goes in your broker platform folder/templates. Then open a 1min chart and attach the renko script to that chart. Leave the 1min chart open all the time, don't close it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script. Lest's say you selected 2min offline chart, you will see the renko bars in this chart and you trade based on this chart also, that even though it is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script you placed on the 1min chart. But remember, don't close the 1min chart because the offline chart will stop working.

The pipsprice 10, 20, 25 etc. all these are scripts, no indicators and go in the expert/script folder.

Now if you can not see the template it is probabley because you place it in the wrong folder, it is a bit confusing becuase metatrader has 2 different template folders, one in your broker platform folder and another one inside the expert folder. Place it in your broker platform/templates not in the expert/templates folder.

I hope this help.

doesn't work can u help me pls ?

i still have 1 min . off line chart ,(no 2 min there isn't in MT4) i ve tried to found but there isn't 2 min. i ve loaded the finally the picture with right click with mouse in format and click load , if u can tell what i do for work with renko multibox or pipsprice ? everything is off line and seem not in action the chart is still completely dead .

masps or anybody else can u tell what's history for this chart off line ??

dados77:
doesn't work can u help me pls ?

i still have 1 min . off line chart ,(no 2 min there isn't in MT4) i ve tried to found but there isn't 2 min. i ve loaded the finally the picture with right click with mouse in format and click load , if u can tell what i do for work with renko multibox or pipsprice ? everything is off line and seem not in action the chart is still completely dead .

masps or anybody else can u tell what's history for this chart off line ??

I don't understand how after all what we have explained in this forum about how to run the renko charts in metatrader, step by steps, and after several times I have explained to you in details about how to set up your chart, you come with that great discovery that there isn't a 2min chart in metatrader and asking for help again? Are you kidding me?

Please, if you are not able to understand and follow those very simple instructions you shouldn't even think about trading.

masps:
I don't understand how after all what we have explained in this forum about how to run the renko charts in metatrader, step by steps, and after several times I have explained to you in details about how to set up your chart, you come with that great discovery that there isn't a 2min chart in metatrader and asking for help again? Are you kidding me? Please, if you are not able to understand and follow those very simple instructions you shouldn't even think about trading.

Listen i'm not here not kidding anybody , step by step u missing a some thing but i ve following every step listen ?? every step , every step but after that doen't work .

u speak about kidding , who's kidding here ? is not funny ok , here is u r message that i follow :

Then open a 1min chart and attach the renko script to that chart. Leave the 1min chart open all the time, don't close it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script. Lest's say you selected 2min offline chart, you will see the renko bars in this chart and you trade based on this chart also, that even though it is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script you placed on the 1min chart. But remember, don't close the 1min chart because the offline chart will stop working.

maybe u ve said 2 min because is 1 min online + 1 min. off line ? after all i see the bars . what next the bar is still not in action how can follow the trading ?

if u dont want to help me , it was better don't help me for the begin not in the half time to stop and speak about follish history .

dados77:
Listen i'm not here not kidding anybody , step by step u missing a some thing but i ve following every step listen ?? every step , every step but after that doen't work .

u speak about kidding , who's kidding here ? is not funny ok , here is u r message that i follow :

Then open a 1min chart and attach the renko script to that chart. Leave the 1min chart open all the time, don't close it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script. Lest's say you selected 2min offline chart, you will see the renko bars in this chart and you trade based on this chart also, that even though it is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script you placed on the 1min chart. But remember, don't close the 1min chart because the offline chart will stop working.

maybe u ve said 2 min because is 1 min online + 1 min. off line ? after all i see the bars . what next the bar is still not in action how can follow the trading ?

if u dont want to help me , it was better don't help me for the begin not in the half time to stop and speak about follish history .

Hi, it has been explained, but here goes again.

1. Open 1 min chart say gbpusd. Scroll back to get at least 1 months data in it.

2. Apply script. ( I use Renko Live chart v3). Where your script will say period, enter 2. This means that you are asking for creation of a m2 chart. you can use any number as long as it is not a standard chart time frame.

3. Leave the m1 always on, u can minimize it tho'.

4. Go to File, Offline. On there select GBPUSD m2, open it.

5. You should now have the m2 chart displayed, which is being fed from your m1. Hence u should not close the m1.

Hope this helps. Not sure what script u r using, but like i said i am using the renko live chart. This can also be used as an ea, so ig u use this one, add it to your experts folder. Next time u open mt4, since it is used as an ea, it comes on automatically.

I think there is another thread on tsd which has this script/ea under suggestions - it is another renko thread. Or you can find it on ff, programming discussion.

Hope this helps

Regards

Reason: