Trading System by Xard777 - page 63

Thanks indeed rbk452005 and seaguard75 for help,I after installing only profit found few indicators missing which are shown in the snapshot I posted,perhaps author added them later,again thanks to both of you for this help.

truly yours,

fibo

Seaguard75:
rbk452005

Неllo.

This is "Only profit" sistem from russian forum

(this link - GoodService.su - Форум )

and sistem maded by Xard777

Thanks Xard777!!

Hello Hard777.

Look at this - ESAZ prediction community

on this link - GoodService.su - Форум

Great thank to you for you help and made indikators and good sistems!

renko chart

hi big joe

i m interested in the renko chart but i cannot find the m2 time frame . I think that i do all the passages right but i do not find the m2 time frame .

could you help me out please ?

i would be very pleased if you help me out thanx in advance

pariatore:
hi big joe

i m interested in the renko chart but i cannot find the m2 time frame . I think that i do all the passages right but i do not find the m2 time frame .

could you help me out please ?

i would be very pleased if you help me out thanx in advance

Check export dll, and allow live trading of your experts, all habitual stuff etc .

xard i ve got a question

hi im looking to this tread since a long time and wanna thank you a lot for your hard work showing us all the stuff , but i do not understand why you are posting so many templates with so many different settings so i m asking you if you could explain us why ? and witch of those schould be used to test ?

why you attach gts 21b instead of chaos trend line 5b and so on with all the others , why tpl 23 why tpl 22 and so on .

would be very interested to know that

ah and also i cannot see on my chart the tresure box after coping the freescript file in mt4 files

i think that all the templates are ok for trading cause if you trade with the trend you will be always right, if you follow the roules for 100 trades you schould be able to produce profit.

thanx for a further reply to this message

i m looking to this template at the moment for xard strategy and the second picture is my actual setting for live trading

Files:
unbenannt.jpg  296 kb
unbenannt1.jpg  258 kb

renko charts

big joe i m really sorry but i cannot open this chart i do not know why .......

please help me out

if you have skype insert me as pariatore so i can follow you live in setting up the chart .

please help me out hehehehehe

i ve got the chart now thanx for help

When you install a new metatrader, always go in options, and check import dll, and allow live trading

That solves many problems.

Here is latest trade screen...

It's default time periods are 1hr & Daily. I find when I look at smaller time periods that it changes my perception of the trade I am in so now I disable the other time periods and my trading is now much better.

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

Hey Xard, thanks for the update ! Simple setup is always the best to use.

BIG PIPS today God bless unemployment and BIG BOOBS ! :D

Reason: