Trading System by Xard777 - page 60

pariatore:
nice template xard777 heheheeh

could you please post the indicators in mql4 file so that i can change the settings as xxxx3xxxx says ?

really appriciate that

will post my template in further mess.

thanx in advance

Will post an update later today

Xard777

Here is latest update to Wealth Builder Series in mq4 format.

Enjoy:-))

Xard777

PS I have uploaded mq4 format so feel free to improve and update this Series

Thanks as usual for update Xard,by the way did you post version 1.06 after 1.05 here?As the recent one is 1.07 hence asking this.

fibozone:
Thanks as usual for update Xard,by the way did you post version 1.06 after 1.05 here?As the recent one is 1.07 hence asking this.

no, sorry...was too busy making amendments.

Xard777

xard

hi all

thanks indeed for your hard work

i think these two indicator work very well in 30 min tf

Files:
rbk1.rar  41 kb

rbk452005:
hi all

thanks indeed for your hard work

i think these two indicator work very well in 30 min tf

Yes,the sidus indicator looks nice...thanks for that.

Xard777

Xard777

Hi . Have you ever seen this staff - Esaz-tradingsystem || Leads The Price - Welcome

Those traders make this prediction via Gann and Murrey same like you.

But how they did it i dont no!

Seaguard75:
Xard777

Hi . Have you ever seen this staff - Esaz-tradingsystem || Leads The Price - Welcome

Those traders make this prediction via Gann and Murrey same like you.

But how they did it i dont no!

Here is their indicator, works nice with 30m, 1hr, 4hr charts...add it to wealth builder and see for yourself.

You will also see on chart2 30m chart of AUDUSD that I have a third ma line.

Using fibo sequence 8,13,21,34,54 and jumping a level between lines.

so I have an 8ma line as my price line, a 21ma line as my trend line and a 55ma line as my pendulum line. After a treasure box has finished repainting and price has crossed the 21ma and then possibly crossed back to form a pull back or what we see as a consolidation period after which we will see price cross the 55ma line...

Xar777... your post link 601

xard777

Here is their indicator, works nice with 30m, 1hr, 4hr charts...add it to wealth builder and see for yourself.

You will also see on chart2 30m chart of AUDUSD that I have a third ma line.

Using fibo sequence 8,13,21,34,54 and jumping a level between lines.

so I have an 8ma line as my price line, a 21ma line as my trend line and a 55ma line as my pendulum line. After a treasure box has finished repainting and price has crossed the 21ma and then possibly crossed back to form a pull back or what we see as a consolidation period after which we will see price cross the 55ma line...

===

Ref your link 601, page 61

-------------------------

Sir ,

Pls kindly help me, providing the link or attaching the indicator as shown in

Aud/usd 30M chart., ie., line 8ma,21ma and 55ma (particularly this) indicators.

Not getting the same image as shown. Also I get only the "Flag" picture on my chart instead of " currency chest opening".. where to get it, or how to change, pls help and guide me.

thanks in advance

radiant

29 nov 09

Хаrd 777.

Where on screenshots EZAZ ? You mean blue(on first) and red(on second) horizontal lines ? How to prediction price by this indicator ? Or only with other signals this work?

Reason: