Trading System by Xard777 - page 54

xard777:
Why put yourself through all that hassle, can you not just be satisfied with 70 pips on the 30min chart? Xard777

Yeah! Isn't that the usual problem confronting traders, especially the newer ones? They'd rather reinvent the wheels that turns in 20-50 pips regularly just to squeeze in some pips, later and once more reach another level of discontent or jump into yet another system and demo for life.

Trading is not a "get rich overnite scheme"; it takes time, effort, and, of course, money. Guys, grow your account. Then grow forth and multiply!

Amigo, you're doing a great job with your system. Stay with it, trade well. I wish you the best.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

can't download

Hi Xard777, thanx for good system, but link for downloading is dead (Sorry, the file you requested is not available.)

Can you upload again. Thanx

fmaster:
Hi Xard777, thanx for good system, but link for downloading is dead (Sorry, the file you requested is not available.) Can you upload again. Thanx

I have pulled all the links off the board just now...

...I am just finishing off a new trading system that I will post later next week.

Xard777

I am currently finishing off a new template which will be part of a new Wealth Builder series which I will be posting later next week.

Here is a screenshot of one of the templates in the series.

Xard777

WOW!Shall wait for that moment Xard,let the count down begins.

I am currently finishing off a new template which will be part of a new Wealth Builder series which I will be posting later next week.

Here is a screenshot of one of the templates in the series.

Xard777

Xard

What are the numbers on the zigzag....they are not Elliott...what do they mean?

Latest Update: Wealth Builder Series

see post #1

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

Thanks for your update Xard !

It's looks very great

Thx Xard,you are very kind and like me many follows your system,be blessed.

Ok, Here is the wealth builder series....

Enjoy!

Xard777

Xard

* I am not getting wave counts like 1,2,3,4,5 on screen.(EDIT- I can see counts when I switch to higher time frame,a correction by editing my post).

* What are bold letters A D R I in the middle frame?

Reason: