Trading System by Xard777 - page 62

I think there was confusion, I am referring to the 4x trend 21b an

oops

wrong post

Thanks BIG JOE for the info, will look into it. I am in the process of adding an alarm to the ma lines and currently busy working on this template which I will include in the next update.

Xard777

Awesome

xard777:
Thanks BIG JOE for the info, will look into it. I am in the process of adding an alarm to the ma lines and currently busy working on this template which I will include in the next update. Xard777

Thank you Xard, looking forward to it!

Brian

I was searching something and found this picture in russian forum,any idea which indicator this is?Xard?Anyone else please?

If possible do share tpl and set of EAs used in this pic.

Files:

fibozone:
I was searching something and found this picture in russian forum,any idea which indicator this is?Xard?Anyone else please? If possible do share tpl and set of EAs used in this pic.

You need to be specific, there are a lot of indicators in that picture. Which one are you referring to?

To be honest whole system looks promising.

jturns23:
You need to be specific, there are a lot of indicators in that picture. Which one are you referring to?

xard plz note

Hi xard

We are eagerly looking forward to see your new version system

Thanks thousand for your nice work . I remember you were working on center of conflict in murry math and energetic point in octave if you have any manual or sys

And no prob if share it please let us know about this magnetic point

hi all

good trading

Seaguard75 note plz

hi Seaguard75

You have combined mr xard sys with some new indicators that seems nice and mr fibo in a few post befor had asked help for finding a new trading sys in russian forum i am sure you can help us specially you have used the same indicator in your sys thanks rbk

Files:
11.gif  92 kb
12_1.gif  199 kb

rbk452005

Неllo.

This is "Only profit" sistem from russian forum

(this link - GoodService.su - Форум )

and sistem maded by Xard777

Reason: