Renko Chart indicator

Hello everyone,

First, sorry for my english.

I discovered a very good renko chart Indicators. I like it because I don t need to used offline chart. It s Renko_2, you can find it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9839

There is a problem with it, like an indicators, it works when the Japanese candle is closed.  For example, if I put a very small box size like 5pips and I take a backtest on a long time period like one hour. It will not have all variation between the opening and the closing of the candle. Am I clear ?

So, currently, I limited to used it with important box size (like 40 50 pips) on short time period like 1 or 5 min to have a renko chart with real price.

Could you help me to change Renko_2 indicator to make "variation" inside the candle for backtesting with Everytick mode.

Thanks in advance

Renko Charts
Renko Charts
  • votes: 6
  • Collector
  • www.mql5.com
The Renko charting method is thought to have acquired its name from "renga" which is the Japanese word for bricks. Renko charts are similar to Three Line Break charts except that in a Renko chart, a line (or "brick" as they're called) is drawn in the direction of the prior move only if prices move by a minimum amount (i.e., the box size). The...