Trading System by Xard777 - page 59

xard777:
Here you are Pava...

bad indicator

FOR SOME indicators

(of course, it may take you a year to find those)

if you change the settings, you may see the MAGIC -- and we rely on SIGN for making entry and exit decision -- but take some times to learn

pariatore:
hi guy s , i red all the tread and wanna thank xard777 for all the work but now i gotta a question

Why does the chaos oscillator repaint it change every thing from short to long and so on and the chaos entry as well thei change always ?

just wanna know how schould i use those indicators

thanx in advance for help

Yes VERY much so the Chaos repaints, I know the for sure when it changes colors it will repaint back 2 candle from the present candle, and once the repainting happens it will look like it pick the prefect turn point.

Test is on a 1 min chart and you can see it for yourself very clearly how it happens.

Iceman19999:
Yes VERY much so the Chaos repaints, I know the for sure when it changes colors it will repaint back 2 candle from the present candle, and once the repainting happens it will lokk like it pick the prefect turn point. Test is on a 1 min chart and you can see it for yourself very clearly how it happens.

You will see that I dropped the ocsillator indicator from later templates mainly because of that, most of the indicators will repaint similar to the oscillator indicator but none will repaint when the trend changes, so you are not looking to buy in at tops or bottoms but to go with the trend when the 5ma crosses the 21ma and the 21ma changes color.

Here is a picture to give you an idea of what I mean...hence the saying the "trend is your friend" and "money goes to money..."

Xard777

xard777:
You will see that I dropped the ocsillator indicator from later templates mainly because of that, most of the indicators will repaint similar to the oscillator indicator but none will repaint when the trend changes, so you are not looking to buy in at tops or bottoms but to go with the trend when the 5ma crosses the 21ma and the 21ma changes color.

Here is a picture to give you an idea of what I mean...hence the saying the "trend is your friend" and "money goes to money..."

Xard777

Thats was a good move to remove the repainting chaos

Hi Xard, can you tell me the current wealth system version and where the files are posted?

thanks

pcguy007:
Hi Xard, can you tell me the current wealth system version and where the files are posted? thanks

Just now it's v1.05 but if you give me a couple of days to play about with what I have so far...I will quite happily post it once I am satisfied that it does exactly as it says on the label....v1.06

Xard777

nice template

nice template xard777 heheheeh

could you please post the indicators in mql4 file so that i can change the settings as xxxx3xxxx says ?

really appriciate that

will post my template in further mess.

thanx in advance

I was not talking changing the setting of the latest template -- I did not test that one

it is the property and intellectual rights of the author s , and I do respect that

what I try to say is -- we are too simply mind and our vision is not correctly focus

when we see an indicator, we only see the SIGNAL from there, and the U-turn in the market

I am doing demo trade, but recent market, I learn much much more , than the other month -- i.e. see beyond the infinity of the framework that we would like to see

sorry, it is a bit abstract, but I respect pava and other contributor who gave us more insight

I urge a few times, that people in this thread , put back some screen capture in this thread -- I even provide the software name to do so -- but other Readers don't bother to even do that -- I am a bit disappointed

xx3xxx i read all the threat and revolution told and not only he , that there is an indicator that do all the work for us in determining the trend, ( i do not remember the page schould be 10 of the threat ) and i m tring to find the magic as you told i same post s before out .

so as xard was saying we must go with the trend i our friend .

the only thing is i cannot find out wich one is the indicator shown in the picture in the last post of xard .

i m trading the market for a few years now and i m trading with ema 34 ema 18 and ema 9 on my chart and i m trading all the bounces that the market makes on those ema on a 5 minutes chart EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCAD

so i was wondering what kind of indicator is the one that xard and pava showed in previus post .

really nice work on this topic i like the chaos trend line ind. and the 5 ma and 21 ma cross to filter the choppy market .

Reason: