But I think the Forex is the river.....

And we are the swiming fish....

The shark will kill and eat us....

Latest Update: Wealth Builder Series v1.03

Please note...the default screens on the templates are 30m, 1hr, 4hr & Daily

30m screen recommended

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

xard777:

30m screen recommended

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

hi xard

ilike your charts with colored and shaded areas,

is it possible to do that with the grid indicato so it looks like chart posted

Files:

xard777:

30m screen recommended

Enjoy!

Xard777

Thanks Xard777 for the sharing. I have downloaded your tpl, nice, looks profitable setup. just wanted to know, is it necessary to tick- allow DLL import to all the indicators or just leave as it is.

Thanks

TF below 30 min doestn work...

Bro Xard,

i can't tell how much i appreciate your system...btw, why i can't open 15 min chart under wealth builder in any volume ?...the lowest TF i can see is only 30 min.....the TF below 30min shows only black screen with 1 horizontal line (current price)....no candle,no indicator, nothing at all..

help me brother....tq...

st_denis:
Bro Xard,

i can't tell how much i appreciate your system...btw, why i can't open 15 min chart under wealth builder in any volume ?...the lowest TF i can see is only 30 min.....the TF below 30min shows only black screen with 1 horizontal line (current price)....no candle,no indicator, nothing at all..

help me brother....tq...

On the settings of each indicator you have a vizualization tab, check the timeframes you want the indicator appear.

This is a great thread, and I must say that I do love the zigzag indicator as it has helped me to fill a gap in another trading strategy of mine and Ill give props to the MTF snakeforce aswell...its one of the best indis iv seen so far.

Keep up the good work zard777 and good luck ziggy123

question

hey zard, would you advise or even consider the use of both yours and ziggy's methods in cooperation with each other to find and confirm signals on a single currency pair?

here you go...

notice the usd/cad weekly and 4hr simularities...I am seeing, BIG dollar strength from here, look for criterias to long the dollar, for along time.

Files:
usdcad.gif  66 kb
usdjpy_1.gif  61 kb
Reason: