Trading System by Xard777 - page 68

Hi Mr. Nims,

the v6 template you can quickly enter the download again.

Thanks Martin

xard777:
Here is latest trade screen...

It's default time periods are 1hr & Daily. I find when I look at smaller time periods that it changes my perception of the trade I am in so now I disable the other time periods and my trading is now much better.

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

Hi

When I change time frame to 15 or any time frame less than 1h, the chart disppears ? Any idea why its happening.

thanks

He disabled them from each indies

dmscanada:
Hi

When I change time frame to 15 or any time frame less than 1h, the chart disppears ? Any idea why its happening.

thanks

u can go to each indy and enable them, but his templates are designing for h1 and d1. so it is up to u.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179466

URL

what will be yours ?

arab

+

british

today is monday

.oops sorry

:)

pcguy007:
.oops sorry

like hell ur

xx3xxx can you please post set of eas and tpl here for the last chart you posted?

those are just a set of prediction indicators -- quite a number in each forex forum , inculding this one

xard777:
Hi riskyachtar,

When you click on the link, click REGULAR DOWNLOAD button then click Orange Download button at bottom of page

Try this link.... Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Xard777

Hi,Xard, the link didn't work, would you mind to send it to my box, pythontomahawk@hotmail.com, I'll appreciate this.

Reason: