Trading System by Xard777 - page 229

Another Week....

......Another 1000 pip trade, so this is what Xard meant when he said "Trade like the BOSS" !!!!! As far as I am concerned, this is the Holy Grail. Before I read this thread my daily goal was 20 pips per day! Last week I traded one day and made over 1000 pips, this week Mon was a holiday, so tue, wed, and part of today cuz I am out a here, over 2000 pips, and I did not even take all of the trades that this template was kicking out. I dont want to get any s*** on my nose, but Xard you are the F****** MAN!!!

Files:
xard12_2.gif  58 kb
xard15.gif  53 kb

Thgis is the way I trade.

Very simple.(K.I.S.S)

Regards

Dan

Files:
3.gif  34 kb

ddam3:
......Another 1000 pip trade, so this is what Xard meant when he said "Trade like the BOSS" !!!!! As far as I am concerned, this is the Holy Grail. Before I read this thread my daily goal was 20 pips per day! Last week I traded one day and made over 1000 pips, this week Mon was a holiday, so tue, wed, and part of today cuz I am out a here, over 2000 pips, and I did not even take all of the trades that this template was kicking out. I dont want to get any s*** on my nose, but Xard you are the F****** MAN!!!

Hi ddam

You trade on time frame 4 hours or others?

UK Profit meter....

...does not register the pips quite right for the EURAUD and the EURNZD these trades are 60 and 80 pips each plus the gold trade makes this ANOTHER 1000 pip trade.

Thanks Xard!!

Files:
xard15_1.gif  54 kb

ddam3:
...does not register the pips quite right for the EURAUD and the EURNZD these trades are 60 and 80 pips each plus the gold trade makes this ANOTHER 1000 pip trade.

Thanks Xard!!

Hi ddam

You trade on which time frame? H4 or less?

And according to which money management?

On H4, you have to place a SL in pips 50? Or possible to risk that 20?

Hi,

is there any chance someone can share the indi at the bottom of the chart

Thanks

WR1:
Hi,

is there any chance someone can share the indi at the bottom of the chart

Thanks

Me too plzzzzz...

oops forgot to say "please"

also something ive noted that may help others who have nt tried xards system yet

is that UK trend indi fakes out downsignals on +2GMT MT4s (maybe others?)

but normal London time (0 GMT) brokers it works much better

storto:
Hi ddam

You trade on which time frame? H4 or less?

And according to which money management?

On H4, you have to place a SL in pips 50? Or possible to risk that 20?

Hi Storto,

I follow the trading plan given by Xard. This is exactly how I trade.

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN (Corny but true)

Based on the 4hr setup posted by Xard777 earlier

Your goals in Forex should be to make +1'000 Pip$ each week and pay yourself 20% off the Profit$.

This way you allow your account to Grow and also allow your weekly Payout$ to Grow too.

Your BUY Signal is produced when Price is ABOVE both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Blue.

Your SELL Signal is produced when Price is BELOW both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Orange.

This is what's known as Trading with the Trend (You may also want to trade whilst waiting for these Signals to appear, this is what's known as giving back the Profit$ that you've made).

Forex trading is a waiting game, you can trade on a 4hr time frame and sit on the fence patiently waiting for your BUY/SELL Signal to appear.

On the 4hr time frame expect only two to three Signals per week. When the Signal appears expect to make around 100 to 150 Pip$ per trade therefore take five or six mult-trades at a time giving you a total of 500 to 950 Pip$ per turn around.

Two or three turn around's will produce over +1'000 Pip$ easily maintaining your weekly goals and allowing you to compound your account's Growth and Payout$.

When trading Forex keep it simple, do not turn it into rocket science - it is simply you against yourself.

Trading should be fun so lets enjoy ourselves out there.

All the best and may your God of Pip$ shine down on you with Pip$ fit for a king (and if he doesn't then it's your fault).

Xard777

You can see from the posts this is exactly what I do. Two or three times a week I get a really good trade, the rest of the time I am sitting and waiting. I put the alerts an and go to bed. When the trades come I load up. I take no credit it is a combination of a great setup and a great trading plan given freely by Xard. Get to know this setup, you will not be sorry.

4hr timeframe Rock!!!! 20 pip stops are not feasible in the 4 hr timeframe, adjust your risk to allow room for the trade to breath.

Nuff said!!

Files:
xard16.gif  57 kb

Hi ddam

Thanks for your reply!

Best regards

Reason: