Trading System by Xard777 - page 142

ismael360:
If anyone is still wondering how to take trades with the goldbands.

are you trading xard forex! what the best pair and best time frame and best time to trade ...TIA...

I have been trading all three of the last systems with the 4hr Time Frame. I have been using it on the Eur/Usd, and Gbp/Usd. And some of the other usd pairs. I have all three templates on both those pairs because they help confirm my moves. I have been messing around with the 4 hr because its easier to keep track of because I have been messing around with other stuff. But to my suprise its been working well in the 4hr TF. Xard says he trades the 15 min TF. Also by having all three template it helps me determine what part of them work for me and gives me an idea of what I need to have when I feel confortable with one solid template.

P.S. I. Like the SSA indicator. I overlaped it over the ocillator and fisher from the Kudos template. I lined it up so it is centered with the fisher indi and I don't take entry until I get a cross of the SSA and fisher color, oscillator color. Backing up my entry. Rsioma alert indicator underneath that and follow the rules on the post just above this post.

found this Xard system

I found this system on another forum. Xard posted it about a week ago. I hope he doesn't mind if I post it here. I don't know much about it. I have been messing around with it on the Daily chart. I reckon you guys can check it out and see it it can be any benefit to ya. not sure what time frame is best on, yet.

P.S.

Xard said that the Rsioma is having trouble refreshing so you will need to replace it with the Test Rsioma indi that I will post. So after you load template replace the Rsioma with the Test Rsioma.

Files:
xard-0001.rar  164 kb
rsioma_test.mq4  12 kb

ismael360:
I found this system on another forum. Xard posted it about a week ago. I hope he doesn't mind if I post it here. I don't know much about it. I have been messing around with it on the Daily chart. I reckon you guys can check it out and see it it can be any benefit to ya. not sure what time frame is best on, yet.

P.S.

Xard said that the Rsioma is having trouble refreshing so you will need to replace it with the Test Rsioma indi that I will post. So after you load template replace the Rsioma with the Test Rsioma.

O'h My!...Xard is Double Dealing?...Who would have thought!

I wait till the SSA yellow line crosses the middle level (o.o), up to get ready for a buy and down for a sell. the I only take the ema arrow entry's for that direction. If the SSA is above the 0.0 level then only take buys and sells if it is below. I exit with the next cross of the MA's in the opposite direction or SSA cross in opposite direction. So far have only taken one trade so it's too early to tell if this would be a good way to trade. I just thought Id would throw it out there. If anyone has a better way then please let your words be heard.

Files:
xard_cross.jpg  43 kb

ismael360:

P.S.

Is this a better system then?

You copy scripts to experts/scripts folder - reboot MT4 - open navigator (ctrl + n) - open scripts folder then right click on xardbuyer and left click on assign hot key - then select alt + B - done....now right click on xardseller - ditto then xardclose

hope that helps

All the best

Xard777

Some instructions on how do assign a hot key... buy & sell, with the buy, sell, and close scripts. Just incase anyone needs.

P.S.

Careful with these scripts. I think their set to open 2.5 lots!

Last I heard Xard was looking to get made, some three coloured boxes on the screen tagged to each script say Green for Buy, Red for Sell & Yellow for Close.

That way you can use one mouse click to enter & exit a trade.

I guess it would be something like how Pallada 5 has it set up on their system.

VosterFXandy, I wouldn't say it's a better system. I haven't tested it much yet. I will be testing on bigger TF's and I will let you know how it goes. I think Xard just threw it out their to see what people would think and if anyone could come up with some trading ideas. The best thing for you to do is try it out and see what works for you.

I am starting this thread to throw some ideas re: trading strategies...

Here is one strategy with indicators and template...

I am also adding BUY, SELL and CLOSE scripts...when you copy these files to experts/scripts folder - simply restart MT4 goto scripts and right click on each script and assign a hot key...

I use...

alt+B = BUY TRADE

alt+S = SELL TRADE

alt+C = CLOSE ALL TRADES

All the Best

Xard777

Which is the same thing I think we need to do here. If people could come up with better ideas and ways to trade these systems. Or add their special ingredients to the recipe to improve these systems it would be great. I think that's why Xard puts so much out there, so we can test them out and see what works for us and how we would use them. And of course if it could be improved.

usd/chf

load up BIG here on the usd/chf to go long with a stop 50 pips below the most recent intraday low as of today, that being, .9414 the target will be huge, swing trade several weeks, target is 1.0231....good luck!

HOw to trade the 2 systems?

HI,

can any one please explain how to trade the 2 systems of XARD which he posted on the first page.

Or at least post a link where the instruction to trade with the system is given...

Thanks in Advance..

BYe

Reason: