Trading System by Xard777 - page 138

You can slapp it on the Xard template. It seems to fit. Or play it settings a bit and get a tighter reversal sig.

xxx3xxx, I will check out yur indi tonight when I get a chance and let you know how it goes. Thanks for sharing.

81.25 yen

watch 81.25 yen long term support, just thought I would post here since it's been awhile...will be along ride up!

I know there is nothing better than free in trading, especially when it comes to indicators, but there are some skills in trading that are worthy of a service fee, one such site if you strugle to find important areas of support and resistance is astrology.

http://astroadvisor.com/

www.tradingwithgods.com is another good site, but expensive, best technical site in my opinion is http://www.kanetrading.com/ deals with pitch fork trading.

As most of you probably already know most out there is the same old re-hashed stuff, but be to concerned to find any new miracle indicator, they already have been invented. You need to look at areas of skill that the top 5% are using, especially if you don't have the 1000's of hrs of chart time required to spot opportunities, because they are there all the time...

And that mean beams (red, green, white, dark blue) in a circle of point BAY or SELL???

If there is at whom Be an instruction to this indicator that throw please.XARD-BOX.rar

its the semafor indicator

Rez1 the blue, white, gren and red star looking indi is called the Semafor. The Semafor indicator deduces extreme points of maxima and minima of the senior, average and small period on price chart. It's created on the basis off improved Zig Zag algorithm. There are a few threads on this indi. If you do a search you will find more info.

The mistake that everyone makes when they first see one of Xard's systems is they think that the Semafor gives you the entry into the trade. I guess when you look at the history of how it looks like in the chart it could make you believe that. But that is not how it is meant to be used here. Xard's Starburst is a name he has given to the semafor he uses with the particular settings he uses.

Xard has stated that the Starburst is best used only as a HEADS UP to possible change in direction which other indicators will confirm several bars later. Xard also goes into more detail on how to enter your trades using Starburst and the Gannline indi on post #1293.

So basically if you have a high starburst above candles then you are now looking for a sell entry. You are looking to go down in the other direction with a trade. And if you have a low Starburst below the candles then you are looking for the right setup to come along so you can buy.

About the different colors in the Starburst. These are the different levels of how extreme the highs and lows are. The white and blue stars are more extreme highs and lows. You will get the green and red starburst in between the more extreme blue and white. If the green and red keep moving further high and low they can become extreme blue and white high and lows. I use to think that the blues and whites where a better signal but that's not nessesary the truth. The lower level Starburst can work to your advantage as well. Look at the starburst on other Time Frames to help give you a feel of where the stronger entries are.

ismael360 Thanks big

ismael360 And it is possible to make that at occurrence Starburst there was an infinite sound signal while I won't switch off it?

ismael360:
About the different colors in the Starburst. These are the different levels of how extreme the highs and lows are. The white and blue stars are more extreme highs and lows. You will get the green and red starburst in between the more extreme blue and white. If the green and red keep moving further high and low they can become extreme blue and white high and lows. I use to think that the blues and whites where a better signal but that's not nessesary the truth. The lower level Starburst can work to your advantage as well. Look at the starburst on other Time Frames to help give you a feel of where the stronger entries are.

Starbust seems pretty cool then hey.

Sorry Rez, I didn't understand the question. Can you rephrase you question please?