Trading System by Xard777 - page 147

New EA based on Xard SSA

OK guys, I have a gift for yall from a good friend Uncle Pips. Many have had been doing well with the Xard SSA indicator, so Uncle Pips and I came up with and idea for a EA. Uncle Pips has a TEMA/NonLagMA Cross and has now added the Xard SSA to the heart of his cross.

I decided to add it here to also represent Xard since he not knowingly is a part of this. The EA can be found here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180764/page3

The EA hasn't been tested yet so I would like it if everyone could try it out and if any problems come about or if they have some good suggestion to improve it, please let your voices be heard and ask Uncle Pips to correct or improve it for us at his thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180764

I figured there were some of you, that like me, would like to get this before the market opens. So here it is.

Refresh of existing rules and new rules:

Rules for buy:

1. Tema above NonLagMA, NonLagMA below Asking price, NonLagMA value greater then its previous value , SSA value at or above the SSABuyLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Sell orders can will closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value above 0, SSA value previous at or below 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing above the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Sell orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open SELL positions.

Rules for sell:

1. Tema below NonLagMA, NonLagMA above Bidding price, NonLagMA value below it previous value, SSA value at or below the SSASellLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Buy orders can will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value below 0, SSA value previous at or above 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing below the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Buy orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open BUY positions.

Other Items:

Maximum Draw down Percentage: If your current draw down value is equal or greater then this value, your order will be closed.

Trailing Stop: Hidden trailing stop to your order.

FallBack: This is used to exit orders and retain some profits. See previous posts for an definition of this feature.

I have done this work over the weekend, so there is no promise of working correctly, as I have not been able to properly test.

Please post any problems you find with this code or its operation.

Indicators required to use: TEMA, NonLagMA, #4X 2011 XARD SSA.

Library files: SSA

All these files should be available in this thread.

Unclepips.

Enjoy,

Ish

hi guys can anyone share these indicators?

Thanks in advance!

Hma_v1

clon_tron:
hi guys can anyone share these indicators?

Thanks in advance!

I GUESS is this one

Dan

Files:
1.gif  21 kb
hma_v1.mq4  6 kb
hma_v1.ex4  8 kb

In the first picture it's the SSA of price indicator that you can find in the Elite section. It recaculates always so can't really trade with it. But it sure looks nice. It's best to go with Dansol's HMA that he posted.

By the way Dansol what setting are the HMA set to in picture?

Hma

ismael360:
In the first picture it's the SSA of price indicator that you can find in the Elite section. It recaculates always so can't really trade with it. But it sure looks nice. It's best to go with Dansol's HMA that he posted. By the way Dansol what setting are the HMA set to in picture?

Dear ismael360

Settings in the picture are(0,20,1,1,1,0,1,0)

I guess is IGORAD work

By the way, When the candle close HMA rest like that (does not repaint or recalculates )

Im happy when I can help , like everybody from TSD helps me

Dan

Thanks Dan,

I appreciate your help.

New Setup

Here is a setup that I have been playing around with lately...

Works in 15m, 30m & 4hr Timeframes

Screenshot.... http://i.imgur.com/k1E9f.png

Files & Template... Download CurrencyTrader.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best & enjoy

Xard777

Thank you Xard, good friend.

It is good to see you haven't forgotten us mate.

I was just getting the hang of your other systems,

It seems the more I trade with them the more I realize how far ahead you really are.

I had great luck trading the 15min this week. So much so I am finding it hard to leave it for another.

The 4hr has served me well also.

I wish I had your skill to put such systems together. It has motivated me to strive for a better understanding of how things work.

but anyway, thanks again

Files:
xard15.jpg  291 kb
173_pipz.jpg  289 kb

xard777:
Here is a setup that I have been playing around with lately...

Works in 15m, 30m & 4hr Timeframes

Screenshot.... http://i.imgur.com/k1E9f.png

Files & Template... Download CurrencyTrader.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best & enjoy

Xard777

Do you have any instructions on using this program? Or do we just follow the arrows (Which sometimes dissapears).

Thanks

Panel indicator with time zone

Can someone point to where to download the panel indicator that

has the time zones. The one that is pictured here,

some of the panels dont have the times zones

Files:
xard15_1.jpg  27 kb
Reason: