Trading System by Xard777 - page 139

Whether whether there are trading signals for Starbust I mean a sound signal at occurrence Starbust. still a question is what the checked up indicators which make profit and that on cents has bothered to practise, a year 3 on forex(

rez1:
Hello xard777 as I can not make a sound signal at occurrence of arrows on Bay and on SEL on the indicator wealth builder v1.tpl and that not probably to sit in front of the computer all the day eyes stick together. Excuse if I from Russia not clearly write, by the way at me today birthday) I Wait the sound signal is very necessary to the help at occurrence of arrows, it is desirable that it was lost while it won't switch off. Write on email Flehka2010@yandex.ru

Hi Rez1:

that indicator is on the bottom? You can post

why the system don t load?

why the system don t load? Xard777

Latest xard777 Version?

I download the latest version about a week ago. Today I picked up a virus and had to delete everything.

I have now fully gone to running linux and just finished setting up mt4 and went to re download the latest but it's not here anymore. Could someone please repost it or could someone please send it to me?

Thanks heaps

Basza

Xard777 System & Tenplate Download Link

Hi Xard777

From post # 1 to page 139 you said " Here is the syystem , Here is the the New version nd also a download link to other website, when visited it said file is not available and no link to download any thing. Now where can i download your system??? because you mention about system and changes without Download Links.

I did not find any link on the pages and could not download syystem from your different posts. Please help me.From where can I download?.

arasheed

Last system

arasheed:
Hi Xard777

From post # 1 to page 139 you said " Here is the syystem , Here is the the New version nd also a download link to other website, when visited it said file is not available and no link to download any thing. Now where can i download your system??? because you mention about system and changes without Download Links.

I did not find any link on the pages and could not download syystem from your different posts. Please help me.From where can I download?.

arasheed

There it is !

Dan

P.S. I hope XARD will not be angry with me

Files:
xard_kudos.rar  117 kb

simpvest:
why the system don t load? Xard777

You have it now!

Dan

Files:
mt4-xard777.rar  184 kb

crack.off:
Hi Rez1: that indicator is on the bottom? You can post

This indicator is formed by 3 others indicators one over the others.

This is the order to applay:

Enjoy it , it is very good

Dan

Last System

Hi Dansmol,

Thank you very much for uploading and PROVIDING Link to be able to download the system at last.

However I still wonder why such link was not provided earlier on all the post?

Thank you so much.

arasheed

Sorry Arasheed. Got caught up with the holidays with family and everything. If anyone has anymore questions I'm sure me, Dansmol, or one of the Senior will do our best to help.

Reason: