Trading System by Xard777 - page 145

Thank you

Thank you very much for the files . Much appreciate it . i`m always on the look for something new as old methods in the new market conditions don`t seem to work very well .Cheers.

!Xard Forex

Here is the !Xard Forex System. the one he said he used personaly. I couldn't post the sound files for some reason but the indi's and template are here so we can all stop with the PMs that ask for it.

Files:
indicators.rar  41 kb
templates.rar  6 kb

I got back in the eur/usd 4hr to buy once the SSA crossed back upwards over the (0.0) level towards the Daily trend. I am up 70 pips now. Im going to move stop loss up a bit maybe halfways.

Files:
eurusd_4h_d.jpg  286 kb

Since it's going in the direction of the SLL 100SMA Im going to go ahead and ride it out until the blue trend line turns gold, and see what happens.

Files:
eurusd_4h_e.jpg  250 kb

Has anyone else been playing around with Envelopes???

(Standard Deviation or MA Fibonacci)

http://i.imgur.com/Qw7Eb.png

Xard777

I can't say I have but from your photo it looks worth looking into.

ismael360:
I can't say I have but from your photo it looks worth looking into.

I came across it a couple of years back but did not know have a use for it at that time so I put it in my indicators archive. Then last week I d/l a manual trading system that was using standard deviation off a set moving average. So I looked through the archive for the fibo version that I had from a few years back, found it and put it to good use.

Here is the link to my indicators archive if you want to do the same....

Download Indicators.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
I came across it a couple of years back but did not know have a use for it at that time so I put it in my indicators archive. Then last week I d/l a manual trading system that was using standard deviation off a set moving average. So I looked through the archive for the fibo version that I had from a few years back, found it and put it to good use.

All the best

Xard777

ive looked at something similar.... if you use bbands, ssa bands multiplier, tma, moving average with levels say 100, 200 etc you can get similar effects..

bit of an art.. will try these ones.

All the best

Xard777

Thanks again Xard. I wanted to say that I have tried everything I could get my hands on this last year with some things I even shelled out some clams for, but none of that stuff has really made me much or any money. The systems you put together and give away to all of us for free have been really great. I have been making some decent money these last few months using them. Thanks again man.

I got in a little late on the GBP/USD 4H. Im now up 148 pips.

Files:
gbpusd_h4.jpg  287 kb
Reason: