Trading System by Xard777 - page 137

All the best

Xard777

Damn, I won't be able to download till I get home later tonight. Thanks Xard.

thanks

thanks xard. u r great

Thanks

Hi XARD 777

Thank you very much.

Xard this setup "Xard Forex" looks very clean. I like how I can use other Xard systems to confirm entries with each other.

You out done yourself on this one. Very,very clean.

rez1:
Hello xard777 as I can not make a sound signal at occurrence of arrows on Bay and on SEL on the indicator wealth builder v1.tpl and that not probably to sit in front of the computer all the day eyes stick together. Excuse if I from Russia not clearly write, by the way at me today birthday) I Wait the sound signal is very necessary to the help at occurrence of arrows, it is desirable that it was lost while it won't switch off. Write on email Flehka2010@yandex.ru

i like this picture ,can you put on this TP??????????????thanks!!!

I like this indi here to help with stop loss, and it makes me feel better about where I am in the trade. An old one but good one.

Riskyachtar.ex4 - the very current level must be around zero

the idea is buying or selling according to the color or last 2 , and stop it if it change color after your entry

tell us whether your find that it is USEFUL or not for the indicator

just like formula racing (fx-pro tv ad)

in forex

everyday, there are only few HOT SPOT for enter each day (each pair) , that last only 2 to 3 hours in total

all the other time , got more risk and uncertainty == i.e. most of the time, we enter wrongly -- wrong in the MOMENT

and it will twist and turn, that make it extra hard

in additional, say 30M chart, actually, we are just sure that we enter in that BAR, we never be sure which point of that 30Min BAR that we could enter, i.e. hard to say, we are the top or bottom bit of that price level that we enter

we have to have an ellipse shape danger zone behind our entry direction, that the pair should not really stay there for long

and actually, 2 to 3 hour is the TF that professional FLOOR trader correct the Price or trend (they are like central bank)

and we really have to have from 5 to 15 hours before exit

hard to say good point to exit, but if uncertain (esp in profiting) , we could set 50pips either side, for re-entry OCO (same dir) again

after break out bar, the first 1 to 2 bar after that break out -- actually, it is very hard to ENTER it right

and I think RISOMA indicator would repaint-- if not, that is extremely luxury to have such good indicator, but it probably use some MACD logic inside, so I really expect it to repaint badly and hard to use

xard777:
Latest template and indicators...

http://i.imgur.com/YFLJ2.png

Download XARD FOREX.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

thank you xard...very-very clean and cun...i like it

ismael360:
I like this indi here to help with stop loss, and it makes me feel better about where I am in the trade. An old one but good one.

i think there are a few indicators like this lying around across the web, but this is one of the better ones.

Reason: