Trading System by Xard777 - page 140

ooh, thanks for that 3 indicators

beforehand, I did have a T3 indicator --- but discovered that it totally repaint a different island (up and down island) after ENTRY i.e. unlike historical picture, it can't be use in LIVE , not at all

testing on high volatile EURCHF and GBPJPY, so far the 3 given indicators HERE, don't seem to have serious repaint issue

will continue to test it, maybe he got a winning formula of that 3 indicators combo - -could give valuable SIGNAL

Thanks for the info xxx3xxx. Look forward for an update on how it works out for you. Question? What time frame where you checking it on?

dansmol:
You have it now! Dan

THANKS much

-------------------------

now 30M -- with that 3 on 1 template

usually EURCHF EURCAD

maybe I won't use it for ENTRY signal

but if I got an impulse on buy or sell, I will check back that template (that 3 indicators) and do the final audit to GO AHEAD for my entry impulse -- I think this is the best, so far, that is pretty all right, as T3 does not have the total picture REPAINT as my last template (years ago - so I will still watch out that subwindow)

ooh the blue histogram seem to move a bit (like a spectrum analyzer) when the current candle got very high volatility i.e. it look like jumping -- for about latest 7 hours -- but look like fun, rather than serious repaint isuue

xxx3xxx, thank you for the update. It is much appreciated.

Yen Resistance....

I would look to short the usd/jpy @ 87.50 I called for a collapse of the DJIA about 14 months ago at or around 11,000 it appears this could happen around the end of this month...that does'nt necessailry mean the dollar will get stronger, especially in todays un-settling times....I also see support on the GBP/USD @ 1.4892-1.4840, for those of you trading real money you might want to take note...good luck!

P.S. look for yen possible re-test of 81.25 before it goes long again, could be a good entry with support there, I will be watching as well. The financial markets are in a crisis right now, we might not be able to trade much longer, I suggest you get what you can...again, good luck!

I would look to short the usd/jpy @ 87.50 I called for a collapse of the DJIA about 14 months ago at or around 11,000 it appears this could happen around the end of this month...that does'nt necessailry mean the dollar will get stronger, especially in todays un-settling times....I also see support on the GBP/USD @ 1.4892-1.4840, for those of you trading real money you might want to take note...good luck!

P.S. look for yen possible re-test of 81.25 before it goes long again, could be a good entry with support there, I will be watching as well. The financial markets are in a crisis right now, we might not be able to trade much longer, I suggest you get what you can...the drop from 87.50 will be monsterous...I welcome all contrary arguments, best of luck!

ziggy123:
I would look to short the usd/jpy @ 87.50 I called for a collapse of the DJIA about 14 months ago at or around 11,000 it appears this could happen around the end of this month...that does'nt necessailry mean the dollar will get stronger, especially in todays un-settling times....I also see support on the GBP/USD @ 1.4892-1.4840, for those of you trading real money you might want to take note...good luck! P.S. look for yen possible re-test of 81.25 before it goes long again, could be a good entry with support there, I will be watching as well. The financial markets are in a crisis right now, we might not be able to trade much longer, I suggest you get what you can...the drop from 87.50 will be monsterous...I welcome all contrary arguments, best of luck!

You mean everything will drop down like the birds from the sky?

Pava:
You mean everything will drop down like the birds from the sky?

Hmmm, we gotta see how accurate this is.

Reason: