Trading System by Xard777 - page 144

I was still able to get 40 pips before the eur/usd turned back towards the major trend. Since I knew it was risky once it got down to 60 pips I moved the SL to halfway (30) then when it got to 70 I moved it up another 10 pips then got stopped out.

Now that it's going in the direction of the overall major trend, it looks like a good time to get in but I'll wait till the SSA goes back over the (0.0) upwards before I jump in.

On another note the eur/jpy 1hr gave me a opening to go long in the 1hr chart. 100 pips up so far. Moved SL up 50 pips so far.

Files:
eurjpy.jpg  288 kb

all i can see

all i can see are charts everywhere , still no downloadable rar`s ore zip`s ore anything else, as per author`s first post ...i`ve been refreshing today that first post over and over again...still, no links ...

Thanks...

ismael360:
I was still able to get 40 pips before the eur/usd turned back towards the major trend. Since I knew it was risky once it got down to 60 pips I moved the SL to halfway (30) then when it got to 70 I moved it up another 10 pips then got stopped out.

Now that it's going in the direction of the overall major trend, it looks like a good time to get in but I'll wait till the SSA goes back over the (0.0) upwards before I jump in.

On another note the eur/jpy 1hr gave me a opening to go long in the 1hr chart. 100 pips up so far. Moved SL up 50 pips so far.

Wow, you're doing quite well man. Good stuff. Wish I was as good as you.

ismael360:

i love the ssa indy... thanks to john last and mladen for bringing it to my attention. repaints but f it. it works.

only problem is i cant fricking run it as it makes my machine go slower than..........

francisfinley:
i love the ssa indy... thanks to john last and mladen for bringing it to my attention. repaints but f it. it works. only problem is i cant fricking run it as it makes my machine go slower than..........

Non repaint ssa released this week-end with a faster library

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

What else

Heck yeah!, Thanks a lot Big Joe! We'll check it out.

Here are the last three Xard Systems that Xard777 posted here on this thread for those of you who don't hav it.

Files:
blackgold.rar  77 kb
xard_kudos.rar  117 kb

ismael360:
Here are the last three Xard Systems that Xard777 posted here on this thread for those of you who don't hav it.

Which one recalculates the least?

Xard Forex and Kudos on the higher time frames. eur/usd 4hr/1hr. eur/jpy 1hr. Recaculates the least. They work alright if you trade with the daily trend. Still use Fibos, trendlines, bolinger bands and certain MA's to find CLUSTERS of Resistance and Support with STOCHASTICS to push me back towards the Daily trend. When I find a setup I would then look at the Xard Kudos Template use the set up there to enter trades only towards the daily trend. but that's just me.

I use this indi to help me find pairs that are in a daily trend and in which direction. So I only take trades in the direction of this if Im trading the 4hr and maybe the 1hr.

Files:
Reason: