Trading System by Xard777 - page 141

maybe some birds get flood out in brisbane --- japanese migrant birds

--- anyway --

when xard teach us so much , we are still not expand the balance, it is bad learning

that 3 indicators that I mention earlier -- really surprise me, don't have too much repaint issue (80% sure now, have to watch more, much better than my own T3 indicator) -- but if we SL -100 tp +20 to +30, we must use another rhythm indicator in subwindow with that 3 indicator combo to get accurate entries -- will still watch that 3 indicator combo

don't use it during major "U-turn" though !!, it is good for AUSSIE-USD pair today

xx3xxx:
maybe some birds get flood out in brisbane --- japanese migrant birds

--- anyway --

when xard teach us so much , we are still not expand the balance, it is bad learning

that 3 indicators that I mention earlier -- really surprise me, don't have too much repaint issue (80% sure now, have to watch more, much better than my own T3 indicator) -- but if we SL -100 tp +20 to +30, we must use another rhythm indicator in subwindow with that 3 indicator combo to get accurate entries -- will still watch that 3 indicator combo

don't use it during major "U-turn" though !!, it is good for AUSSIE-USD pair today

xx3xxx

Try to replace chaos T3 Alpha with this one,and tell us what your oppinion

Dan

Files:

Please help improve this idea these are

Thank you

Files:

ziggy123:
I would look to short the usd/jpy @ 87.50 I called for a collapse of the DJIA about 14 months ago at or around 11,000 it appears this could happen around the end of this month...that does'nt necessailry mean the dollar will get stronger, especially in todays un-settling times....I also see support on the GBP/USD @ 1.4892-1.4840, for those of you trading real money you might want to take note...good luck! P.S. look for yen possible re-test of 81.25 before it goes long again, could be a good entry with support there, I will be watching as well. The financial markets are in a crisis right now, we might not be able to trade much longer, I suggest you get what you can...the drop from 87.50 will be monsterous...I welcome all contrary arguments, best of luck!

ziggy ,

are you trading your multiple snake force. will you post your current template..

and what time frame you trade. TIA....

cable ressistance

Corby:
ziggy ,

are you trading your multiple snake force. will you post your current template..

and what time frame you trade. TIA....

I trade multiple time frames, and use indicators or systems found here...I mentioned where support for a long term long entry was on the yen and cable, now it is clear to me where you can short the cable and make some profits while waiting for the long term bullish setiment at area previously mentioned. 1.6113 look to short cable to 1.4893, then long for investment.........

is there a particular xard/indicator or system that you use the most Ziggy123?

ziggy123:
I trade multiple time frames, and use indicators or systems found here...I mentioned where support for a long term long entry was on the yen and cable, now it is clear to me where you can short the cable and make some profits while waiting for the long term bullish setiment at area previously mentioned. 1.6113 look to short cable to 1.4893, then long for investment.........

sir, will you show us your combination of indicators and how you use it...please ..

TIA

I would look to short the usd/jpy @ 87.50 I called for a collapse of the DJIA about 14 months ago at or around 11,000 it appears this could happen around the end of this month...that does'nt necessailry mean the dollar will get stronger, especially in todays un-settling times....I also see support on the GBP/USD @ 1.4892-1.4840, for those of you trading real money you might want to take note...good luck!

P.S. look for yen possible re-test of 81.25 before it goes long again, could be a good entry with support there, I will be watching as well. The financial markets are in a crisis right now, we might not be able to trade much longer, I suggest you get what you can...the drop from 87.50 will be monsterous...I welcome all contrary arguments, best of luck![/QUOTE

Let`s take a bet! We'll still be trading as usual in 2013. Maybe it`s gonna be XAU/CNY but who really care.Market maker will find you a pair to trade don`t worry.

ziggy123:
I would look to short the usd/jpy @ 87.50 I called for a collapse of the DJIA about 14 months ago at or around 11,000 it appears this could happen around the end of this month...that does'nt necessailry mean the dollar will get stronger, especially in todays un-settling times....I also see support on the GBP/USD @ 1.4892-1.4840, for those of you trading real money you might want to take note...good luck!

P.S. look for yen possible re-test of 81.25 before it goes long again, could be a good entry with support there, I will be watching as well. The financial markets are in a crisis right now, we might not be able to trade much longer, I suggest you get what you can...the drop from 87.50 will be monsterous...I welcome all contrary arguments, best of luck![/QUOTE

God Bless Everyone, if heaven is to ever be on this earth it won't be in our life, if by some miracle it is, there will be no more egoic mind, as we are evolving beyond the ego, in a timeless world where money will not be needed, but rather a sharing of resources going from the selfish "i" selfless heart loving society of sharing, but as we near more close and we begin to change, as time is warping and speeding the process will surely be hear sooner, than later...in the midst of this possitive change there will be chaos, food shortages, water ect. just be presnt in the now, forget about the past, and don't spend so much time on the future...be good to each other, as the truth is coming!

Let`s take a bet! We'll still be trading as usual in 2013. Maybe it`s gonna be XAU/CNY but who really care.Market maker will find you a pair to trade don`t worry.

Disclosure War at Critical Mass: Birds, Fish and Political Deaths

http://www.examiner.com/environmental-news-in-charleston/over-10-000-cows-and-buffalo-die-vietnam-raises-concern-u-s

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6230416/200_dead_cows_in_wisconsin_7000_dead_pg2.html?cat=2

Xard777

PS How to use the my template - very simple...

Watch the goldbands for squeeze (both white bands come together) then to see which direction price will go out of the squeeze simply look at the rsioma lines - If blue line is above the yellow line buy on the first blue candle - If the blue line is below the yellow line look at taking a sell on the first red candle.

That's it in a nutshell - hope you have many pips

If anyone is still wondering how to take trades with the goldbands.

Reason: