Trading System by Xard777 - page 135

xard777:
47pips in under 40seconds....thank you santa

I was showing someone the new alarm for my system - so I took a buy to show them how easy it is to trade and the price shot up about 50+ pips so I hit the close button and netted 47pips - and carried on drinking my beer -the guy was gob smacked when he seen the dollar value made in under 40secs.

Only in Forex

imgur: the simple image sharer

Xard777

Manual trading still the best

i got it too!

+139 eu pips for the week. considering its been cack not bad for me...

im off to enjoy beers too.

liking rsioma - have got a 4hr train journey tomo messing around with rsioma will keep me busy.

greast system

Xard please post r template and indicators

xard777:
47pips in under 40seconds....thank you santa

I was showing someone the new alarm for my system - so I took a buy to show them how easy it is to trade and the price shot up about 50+ pips so I hit the close button and netted 47pips - and carried on drinking my beer -the guy was gob smacked when he seen the dollar value made in under 40secs.

Only in Forex

imgur: the simple image sharer

Xard777

Manual trading still the best

ismael360:
All you..... Damn, drinking your beer and making money. Beer in one hand and finger on the trigger with the other.... I wish I was on that level.

Actually, most of them can't do that.

Your telling me. 47 pips in 40 seconds. I didn't take it because it was going against the 104 Gannline. Looks like you had to be fast on the trigger to catch it at the right time. I think these candles have some sort of a siignal that help you get in. I was wondering if anyone knew how to use them?

ismael360:
Your telling me. 47 pips in 40 seconds. I didn't take it because it was going against the 104 Gannline. Looks like you had to be fast on the trigger to catch it at the right time. I think these candles have some sort of a siignal that help you get in. I was wondering if anyone knew how to use them?

Sorry, wish I could help. But I'm just a noob yet. Hope to learn more and more, and fast!

Help me

Hi XARD 777,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks so much you have given us excellent trading systems.

I wants your help. I am using ! XARD ( BLACK GOLD ) ! with #4X 2011 XARD GANNLINE 13 and Starburst indi on 30M TF when trade confirm on 30 MTF I wants to take entry from 1 MTF frame (Precise entry) where I can hold psoition for 5 to 7 pips (plus / minus) advise me which template and indicators better to use.

Thanks

this seem to be pretty good

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy your holiday.

Sos!

Hello xard777 as I can not make a sound signal at occurrence of arrows on Bay and on SEL on the indicator wealth builder v1.tpl and that not probably to sit in front of the computer all the day eyes stick together. Excuse if I from Russia not clearly write, by the way at me today birthday) I Wait the sound signal is very necessary to the help at occurrence of arrows, it is desirable that it was lost while it won't switch off. Write on email Flehka2010@yandex.ru

merry christmas and have a nice holiday