Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 24

theleviathan:
Has anyone traded this EA live? And with what broker? I'm just not sure who to go with since most of the brokers seem to hate EAs.

Alpari-UK, Alpari-US, Go Markets.... 10c/Pip, 0.01 starting lot.

I'm testing blessing another mods... but i see that BB gives a very good results... How many people trade on live account? And who can do an initial account set 100 baks?)

thx,

And this expert need control... I think work with LS... If loss have 500$ the position must be closed! It's my mind)

Being the noob that I am, I opened up each one of the charts and applied the EA, but they're not running. (little X in the upper right). Do I need to set up any indicators on the charts, or does it do that on it's own? I'd love to help you guys test this.

Scrap that, I've got it running on 5 of the pairs, but for some reason it doens't appear to be doing anything on the AUS/USD pair. Not sure if that's simply because it hasn't opened a trade yet for that pair or not.

lol

Admin, please delete my stupidity above since I can't do it myself or edit it.

Helps to read the pairs list a bit closer.

PavelRus:
And this expert need control... I think work with LS... If loss have 500$ the position must be closed! It's my mind)

Blessing has the option to close your position if it gets to a certain percent of your account,

UseEquityProtection = True

FloatPercent = 50 (you can set this to 10 if you have a $5k Balance and it will close your losing trade when it hits $500 )

jepm

Have you had problems with backtesting this year's market? I've seen both EUR/USD and GBP/USD tank really badly with the standard settings. Is it possible I'm doing something wrong? H1 time frame, $5000 deposit, position 6, all set up. Both pairs crashed and burned this year from January to present.

jepm:
Blessing has the option to close your position if it gets to a certain percent of your account,

UseEquityProtection = True

FloatPercent = 50 (you can set this to 10 if you have a $5k Balance and it will close your losing trade when it hits $500 )

jepm

I like this EA) I'm always win if use a fundamental analysis and fibo! Fibo give me confirmation about levels... that's why i have only profit!

Jepm, can you help me? I'm not proger) I wanna that lots of trade will be 0.1 and that i can start from 300$!

Pavel, thx

Does this EA run on ECN brokers?

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

I tested the EA using demo account.

It traded in Alpari but it did not trade in fxcm.

Is this EA able to trade on ECN brokers?

Reason: