Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 22

i will try too...

hallo to everyone i will try that EA too i try and Lyly_g i read is very good too i will keep in update how the test is going

Mod6

Hello,

I have added switch for FastEma, Portion Max Drawdown and Max Drawdown writing to external file.

When your platform switches off, external file still keeps track of maximal historical drawdown.

Tom

jepm:
Hi, yes i am testing v5.2 BBStoch1 with default settings, if you test with 4 pairs set "Portion = 4"

Good luck!

jepm

Ok, thx! :-)

thanks jepm for the following

Try this one, i took out a part of the code that has to do with Volume, now it should open more trades since it only has BB and Stoch.

denis68:
thanks jepm for the following Try this one, i took out a part of the code that has to do with Volume, now it should open more trades since it only has BB and Stoch.

No prob, please report how it goes !

jepm

is it me or has profit on this EA been a bit low this week? Perhaps its due to lack of market movement?

jepm

there was 3 or 4 setups that qualified yesterday, and it didn't open any trades,

it can't be the broker because the blessing bb works quite well,both the red and the blue lines on the stoch were over or under the 80-20 levels when the price broke the bb line, are you using the red or the blue line on the stoch

denis68:
jepm

there was 3 or 4 setups that qualified yesterday, and it didn't open any trades,

it can't be the broker because the blessing bb works quite well,both the red and the blue lines on the stoch were over or under the 80-20 levels when the price broke the bb line, are you using the red or the blue line on the stoch

Hi Denis,

Yes i am using Stoch above and below 80-20. You need to change the properties in Stoch to :

K period = 9

D period = 3

Slowing = 3

This way you will see the Stoch indicator in accord with the EA.

BTW, i have had many trades yesterday and today...

Hope this helps,

ganapati:
Hi

Could you please explain why you pick up these numbers 9/3/3 (K/D/Slow)?

What is the time-frame using this BB_Stoch version of Blessing? 1 Hour?

Thank you very much

Ganapati

Hello,

I saw a manual system with Bollinger Bands and Stoch, in that system they used 9/3/3 for Stoch, but you can change the values in the EA if you want.

Yes i am testing in H1 TF

Cheers,

jepm

Blessing 2 v5.2 - still the best

I find that the unaltered version of Blessing 2 v5.2 is still the best. I forward traded with $1000 on the USD-JPY pair on a standard account with a .01 base lot with default settings on the other parameters for 2 days and had 4 winning trades.

Reason: