Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 25

Being the noob that I am, I figured out that backtesting this thing doesn't really give you accurate results, because you can't backtest the multiple pairs at once. Makes sense now.

Forward testing is ongoing, but the first 3 days have seen zero trades close and a good size negative balance running forward. Kinda scary, but since I'm a noob, I'll shut up and watch for now and post later, heh

PavelRus:
I like this EA) I'm always win if use a fundamental analysis and fibo! Fibo give me confirmation about levels... that's why i have only profit!

Jepm, can you help me? I'm not proger) I wanna that lots of trade will be 0.1 and that i can start from 300$!

Pavel, thx

Pavel, if you want to start the first level with 0.1 just set UseMM = false and lot = 0.1 but i have to say it is very risky if you start to trade with only $300 USD.

jepm

jepm:
Pavel, if you want to start the first level with 0.1 just set UseMM = false and lot = 0.1 but i have to say it is very risky if you start to trade with only $300 USD. jepm

Yes, I know. But, I wanna test this EA with my strategy! thx

Best settings

Hello,

I've seen you on the fxaw forum too;

I'm forward testing the BBStoch1 version for 1 week now, and it shows good results;

Which are your best settings till now. I would like to put these on a second demo to see how it trades.

Thanks for all the efforts till now.

Danny,

Belgium

will it be betting on the last 1/3 close to the nearest hihg/low point

will aud/nzd better for blessing

I just found out this great EA...

I've downloaded and run in my demo acc..

Great sharing on the backtest setting..but can anyone tell me which is the best setting?

What is the purpose of Initial money in the setting?

After running this on an Alpari US demo since 9/3, my account balance had originally seen about $500 in profit, then closed out a number of trades brining the balance down to nearly 2,500. (from 5,400ish)

Anyone else have a bad run this past weekend too?

I have tested Blessing2 v2.5 BBStoch & Blessing2 v2.5 for 1 week...

Seem that both also having big SL loss in USDJPY pair...

Should i remove this pair?

can anyone tell me the difference between the MOD2 and MOD4 version of the stochastic EA? Is the MOD4 better?

Guys - can someone help me out here - I have two questions

i) I am using the MOD6 version of this EA and I am getting a message in the experts tab saying: 2009.09.15 09:11:15 Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD6: wrong delimiter for FileOpen as BIN function

What does this mean? Will it effect my EA from working? What should I do?

ii) I am using this EA along with piplite on EURUSD. Will there be a conflict? Piplite has not traded for a few days which is why I am asking.

PLEASE help me out!

Thanks

Reason: