This Ea Really Work - page 2

I've forward tested it.

Hello guys,

I attached this ea to a chart for the last week. But it did not even do one trade. and does not have a magic Number. ( may be that's why) I had other ea's running.

Hope one of you can fix that.

Aaragorn:
I'm not concerned with it opening multiple orders yet. That can be added later. I found it executes on any timeframe but I have focused on the TF I have chosen. The improvement it needs is the filter to not allow it to get in a losing direction when the channel retracement is exhausted. that should minimize it's losses. The other stuff isn't as relevant to the outcome of what I'm doing at this time. Allowing multiple orders can be done after we are keeping those orders in the winning direction and within the reasonable limits of retracement.

Hi aragon.did you attach any indicator with EA. thanks

sps8:
Hi aragon.did you attach any indicator with EA. thanks

no special indicator, I just attached it as is.

Hi guys,

I can't try this EA beacuse I always get ERROR Opening BUY/SELL ORDER: 4109.

Could somebody help?

Thanks

JoZo:
Hi guys,

I can't try this EA beacuse I always get ERROR Opening BUY/SELL ORDER: 4109.

Could somebody help?

Thanks

It means trading not allowed.

Probable you Metatrader lost connection with the server, or you should "Enable Expert Advisors".

newdigital:
It means trading not allowed. Probable you Metatrader lost connection with the server, or you should "Enable Expert Advisors".

Think that the problem was in my connection. Now is all ok.

Thanks for the answer

Can you please upload the EA? I can't find it. Thx

Can you please upload the EA? I can't find it. Thx

Aaragorn:
these results are from my settings applied to this EA. I did modify the logic slightly too. I am fascinated by how this triggers the trailing stop. it seems to be far better than just setting a trailing stop or a stop to begin with. The code of this part of it still is beyond me grasp. I just know it functions differently than a traditional stop loss. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

yyy

anyone test this EA

Reason: